5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

Aykillah

Reaction score
Looks like I’m number 14! Anyone know if an aftermarket LED or HID will work in this housing?

Last edited:

ethemartian

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Aukee LED's? I run the Hikari Ultra's on the wife's Pacifica and they are good but not quite HID like...several reviews on Amazon mention these Aukee's are better than the Hikari and HID like...

Let me know if anyone has experience with these

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Aukee LED's? I run the Hikari Ultra's on the wife's Pacifica and they are good but not quite HID like...several reviews on Amazon mention these Aukee's are better than the Hikari and HID like...

Let me know if anyone has experience with these
IDK about the Aukee but i ran those in my Pacifica and they were wayyyy better in brightness and pattern than the Hikari:

Mksrt

Reaction score
As per alphaRex they are not sending the code until they get 20 People confirmed.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Interested, but sent email for info 3 days ago. No response...

Who did you email? Danny is extremely responsive on Instagram but email him danny@AlphaRexusa. com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shbates1969

Reaction score
Do you have Facebook? If you do send them a message in messenger and they will reply back within the hour? They did for me anyway also with the link for the deposit and the list of names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't have any social media. Vehicle specific forums are the closest I'll get ;). I sent it to info@alpharex but I'll try Danny instead. Thanks guys.

cesarirate

Reaction score
Deposit in just now. From what I see we are 3 deposits away at the most since my name isn't up yet!

Mksrt

Reaction score
I just sent my deposit as well so that makes only 2 more needed let’s get going people!!! Put those Trump dollars to good use

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online