5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

Chuck19

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of these to speak to how good they are? I have used several different aftermarket headlights on various vehicles and have never been totally happy.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of these to speak to how good they are? I have used several different aftermarket headlights on various vehicles and have never been totally happy.

Someone on the Facebook group has them and has good results so far. He had the PRO Series projectors and now has the NOVA Series LEDs. They look great on the truck from the photos I’ve seen.
b22ef6a760e76d563f5f39fcb1478aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
I just paid my deposit as well. With LEDs you’re still going to be under half the cost of stock by a long way.

Up to like 3-4 guys with them here now as well for a few months and seem to be liking them. I wouldn’t replace factory LEDs with em but these Halogens are awful. I don’t understand why there are so many of these things made/the quick order packages come with halogen bulbs.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well def don’t send them a message on Instagram because they don’t respond therefore I will unfollow them

Tonto2020

Reaction score
I messaged them and they replied in 30 minutes.

Gs72174

Reaction score
Well def don’t send them a message on Instagram because they don’t respond therefore I will unfollow them

I messaged on Instagram and got a response back within 15 mins.

Moe1962

Reaction score
I sent an email and got a response back in less than an hour, then when I asked another question, it was right away.

shbates1969

Reaction score
Can you check your link and see how many people we are up to now to reach the 20 mark?

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
Can you check your link and see how many people we are up to now to reach the 20 mark?

List says 9 - but doubt it’s updated as my name is last on the list and my deposit was paid yesterday.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
They’ll hit the 20 for sure

fwankie

Reaction score
Hey all! I just checked with Danny at Alpharex and he said we’re approaching the 15 reservation mark. So we are very nearly there, with 12 days left. If you guys know of anybody who else who may be interested..let them know.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

View attachment 52131
are the headlights on the site now? I see some pro series there...To be honest the information is not that clear as to what you actually getting projectors/oem/led does this fit on any trim?Do you need a special harness

Users who are viewing this thread