5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alpharex Headlight Group Buy - Ends 04/30/20!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
are the headlights on the site now? I see some pro series there...To be honest the information is not that clear as to what you actually getting projectors/oem/led does this fit on any trim?Do you need a special harness
If your oem headlights are LEDs, you choose LED, if you headlights are Halogen, you choose Halogen...

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If your oem headlights are LEDs, you choose LED, if you headlights are Halogen, you choose Halogen...

Ok. Are the pro series in the site now or they will be later? Unless I’m missing something I don’t see them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Are the pro series in the site now or they will be later? Unless I’m missing something I don’t see them

Yes of course! The discount is on these two:

Chrome background:

Black background:

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes of course! The discount is on these two:

Chrome background:

Black background:
Ok got it...Also on wrong site geez smh....

Moe1962

Reaction score
@busa2009, I asked them if there was a special harness I would need or if it was plug and play, and I was told by their representative that it's plug and play, no other harness needed.

fwankie

Reaction score
@busa2009, I asked them if there was a special harness I would need or if it was plug and play, and I was told by their representative that it's plug and play, no other harness needed.

They’re plug and play for the factory halogen trucks. There’s a converter for the factory LED guys, that would need to be purchased at an extra cost.

Moe1962

Reaction score
Yeah, I have halogens, so didn't even consider the other lights.

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Alright guys, I’ve got some insider information about a group buy opportunity for some Alpharex PRO-Series headlights! The opportunity ends 04/30/20, and they’re looking for 20 deposits on the deal. Right now, they’ve only got 3! If you want more detailed information, message them on Instagram @alpharexusa. The deal is too good to pass up on honestly..I’m already in on it. If you message them, please let them know Frankie (@_fwankie) sent you! If you don’t have IG, they’re also available on Facebook.

Photo credit to ntx_5thgen on Instagram.

View attachment 52131
How many people do we have as of now?

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
I wouldn’t replace factory LEDs with em but these OEM Halogens are awful. I don’t understand why there are so many of these things made/the quick order packages come with halogen bulbs.
Do the users understand that the aLPHAREX headlights are still Halogen? All the other bulbs/lights in the unit are LED, but the high and lows are still Halogen. If you want LED headlights you will have to purchase those bulbs to add to this kit. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Mpickwith

Reaction score
Do the users understand that the aLPHAREX headlights are still Halogen? All the other bulbs/lights in the unit are LED, but the high and lows are still Halogen. If you want LED headlights you will have to purchase those bulbs to add to this kit. Someone correct me if im wrong.

For the Pro series yes still Halogen Projectors but the Nova series is an LED Projector

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Honestly I would go with the Morimoto if you want the LED projectors if only for their reputation. I like the Nova's slightly better looks wise but Morimoto has really good stuff.

Gs72174

Reaction score

I’m sure people understand the turn signal and DRL are LED while the low beams and hi beams are halogen. It says it right in the description. I cut the description below straight from the website.

These Ram 1500 PRO-Series projector headlights are using H7 halogen bulbs for low beam and H7 halogen bulbs for high beam.

Str8Ripon

Reaction score
Yes, and after 100 or so $ in aftermarket bulbs you’d have a nice solution under half of OEM or Morimoto. Not worth it to me to spend another 700-800$

ethemartian

Reaction score
Just added myself to this group buy with the deposit on their site. Acquired a 5th gen Ram this past weekend after trading in my 4th gen...couldnt pass this opportunity up! Does anyone have any pics of the chrome headlight vs black on a white ram with the chrome bumpers? I leaning towards black but not sure if it will clash too much!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Just added myself to this group buy with the deposit on their site. Acquired a 5th gen Ram this past weekend after trading in my 4th gen...couldnt pass this opportunity up! Does anyone have any pics of the chrome headlight vs black on a white ram with the chrome bumpers? I leaning towards black but not sure if it will clash too much!
IMO chrome'll look better on the White RAM with Chrome accents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online