5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AlfaOBD

ric006

Reaction score
What?? I just gave you the procedure to turn off your seatbelt chime and you respond with a drunken rambling. :mad:
So im used to people playing stupid pranks like this, I want to say thank you that it does work.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So im used to people playing stupid pranks like this, I want to say thank you that it does work.
You are doing something wrong with the procedure. It is WELL documented on this forum and others that it works on the 2019-2022 5th gen Rams.

titan3636

Reaction score
my seatbelt chime never comes on :):) is there something that could have possibly been done to disable it by the previous owner?

Arielm1

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a 2022 Bighorn 1500 DT
I was able to disarm the seatbelt chime in AlphaObd by choosing "Instrument Panel, DT My2019+ Powernet, then when selecting the open hood (active diagnostic), select procedure to start you select "Program Customer Features", next select option "Seatbelt Alert System" and select "Disabled " and press start. That's it worked for me. I still have the seatbelt warning sign but not the audible chime.

Crimepayz

Reaction score
Can Alfa change parameters such as rad fan cut in Temps? And change the thermostat temp to 185° from 203°?

rfuilrez

Reaction score
Without touching the brake pedal, press the ignition button twice–it should show in the “Run” position.
Wait for the seatbelt light on your dashboard to turn off. Within 10 seconds, unhook and latch your seatbelt three times. Hit the ignition button again. You’ll hear a single ding noise. The seatbelt alarm is now deactivated.
How long should it take for the seatbelt light to turn off? I’m sitting here for 5 minutes. Ignition in run position, engine off. Seatbelt light never shuts off.

‘22 Laramie, EcoDiesel.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
How long should it take for the seatbelt light to turn off? I’m sitting here for 5 minutes. Ignition in run position, engine off. Seatbelt light never shuts off.

‘22 Laramie, EcoDiesel.
It's suppose to be plugged in when you start it, not unplugged. Then once it's in run you unplug and plug 3 times and turn off.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help with this issue. I have a LELink2 obd2 bluetooth reader that connects in alfaobd with the BLE protocol in the bluetooth preferences menu. I’m using a tazerDT (unmarried) as my SGW. When I try to connect to the body computer using any MY option, I get the error in the first image below. This same error message happens for every module/option in the dropdown. I’ve verified that the obd2 adapter is connected, the ignition is in MAR, and the adapter can communicate with modules via OBD Fusion (not at same time as alfaobd). Can anyone steer me in the right direction on how to solve this issue?

Error:
19886439-27B5-4157-BB1C-260AAB81966C.jpeg

OBD2 adapter:
image.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can help with this issue. I have a LELink2 obd2 bluetooth reader that connects in alfaobd with the BLE protocol in the bluetooth preferences menu. I’m using a tazerDT (unmarried) as my SGW. When I try to connect to the body computer using any MY option, I get the error in the first image below. This same error message happens for every module/option in the dropdown. I’ve verified that the obd2 adapter is connected, the ignition is in MAR, and the adapter can communicate with modules via OBD Fusion (not at same time as alfaobd). Can anyone steer me in the right direction on how to solve this issue?

Error:
View attachment 135149

OBD2 adapter:
View attachment 135150
Not all OBD2 adapters are compatible with alfaOBD. Not sure if this is one that has been verified as working

Users who are viewing this thread