5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension Leveling Kit - Ready lift Vs. Revel Performance (Air Links / Spacer)

patsfantn

Reaction score
new Here, from the positive reviews, I have my local 4wheel shop the go ahead to order the Readylift 1.5” level kit and 4 Nitto recons, 285/55 r22. Nervous to see how it all will look and the air ride. Oh well, you only live once.

this is going on my brand new 2023 1500 limited. Will have 4 Pirelli Scorpions with 385 miles on em for sale soon, lol.

TyH2009

Reaction score
new Here, from the positive reviews, I have my local 4wheel shop the go ahead to order the Readylift 1.5” level kit and 4 Nitto recons, 285/55 r22. Nervous to see how it all will look and the air ride. Oh well, you only live once.

this is going on my brand new 2023 1500 limited. Will have 4 Pirelli Scorpions with 385 miles on em for sale soon, lol.
Should look good! Post pics

patsfantn

Reaction score
Alright fellas, got the ready lift leveling kit and 4 new 185/55/r22 Nitto recons installed. Doesn’t ride quite as smoothly but that was to be expected, still a damn nice ride.
The look is dramatically better, at least to me. The air ride settings all work as advertised.
The ONLY thing that may irritate me enough is I think the front now sits just slightly higher than the rear. As someone said in an earlier post, I think it’s fixable so I need to do a little research.
No one else would probably notice it, but you know how it is….I notice it.
All in all I would for sure recommend

TyH2009

Reaction score
Alright fellas, got the ready lift leveling kit and 4 new 185/55/r22 Nitto recons installed. Doesn’t ride quite as smoothly but that was to be expected, still a damn nice ride.
The look is dramatically better, at least to me. The air ride settings all work as advertised.
The ONLY thing that may irritate me enough is I think the front now sits just slightly higher than the rear. As someone said in an earlier post, I think it’s fixable so I need to do a little research.
Yep, 100% agree. I think the 1.5” level is more like a 2”. Just get some rear revel links, set them to like .5” lift and you’ll be sitting pretty.

mb02252

Reaction score
I just installed the ready lift kit as well and also noticed it sits a bit nose high....
Kind of annoying me and wondering what the best option is.

Does anyone know if you can easily install the revel links on your own?
Also what about making adjustments using Jscan, would that work?

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just installed the ready lift kit as well and also noticed it sits a bit nose high....
Kind of annoying me and wondering what the best option is.

Does anyone know if you can easily install the revel links on your own?
Also what about making adjustments using Jscan, would that work?
Links are super easy to install and play around with until you get a desired ride height

patsfantn

Reaction score
Links are super easy to install and play around with until you get a desired ride height
Yeah, waiting for UPS to get here but I may wait until tomorrow. Sucks…cause it’s going to be 98 tomorrow too. This rear end sitting a little low is driving me nuts lol

any tips or tricks you all could pass along?

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, waiting for UPS to get here but I may wait until tomorrow. Sucks…cause it’s going to be 98 tomorrow too. This rear end sitting a little low is driving me nuts lol

any tips or tricks you all could pass along?Who did you buy the links from?

I got mine on ebay from Revel. they came pre adjusted with no adjustments after instal.

Best advice is be patient and do not pull to hard on the plastic sensors attached to the truck. Also before you start you need to disable the air suspension in the menu settings on the radio.

Revel links came with a step by step how to and YouTube video link. It takes all of 20 mins to uninstall and install new links.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread