5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Suspension Leveling Kit - Ready lift Vs. Revel Performance (Air Links / Spacer)

Josh24

Reaction score
I have used the Rough Country Leveling Links and found that the links provide a really good stance, but you lose the level 1 and 2 Off-Road modes, and the ride is stiffer. I recently had the Ready-Lift 1.5" Leveling Kit #66-19150 installed and couldn't be happier. My Ram 1500 now has a great stance and I have the use of all 5 factory ride levels and great ride. View attachment 152846 View attachment 152848
Looks awesome and thanks for sharing. I bought the revel links, pucks, and UCA's (not installed yet) from Revel Performance which I think is nearly identical to the ready lift kit with the exception of the adjustable links vs the relocatable bracket. The box actually says ready lift on it and the instructions are for the Ready lift kit you installed. Any idea if there are any other differences between the kits? The daystar spacer measures out to 1.5 inches on the revel kit but looks to be a poly material vs steel.

Last edited:

lawmann8

Reaction score
Looks awesome and thanks for sharing. I bought the revel links, pucks, and UCA's (not installed yet) from Revel Performance which I think is nearly identical to the ready lift kit with the exception of the adjustable links vs the relocatable bracket. The box actually says ready lift on it and the instructions are for the Ready lift kit you installed. Any idea if there are any other differences between the kits? The spacer measures out to 1.5 inches on the ready lift kit but looks to be a poly material vs steel.
I’m really not sure of any differences between Ready Lift and tj setup you plan on installing. I had the Ready Lift installed by a shop to ensure it was done correctly. The Rough Country Leveling Kit was very easy to install and remove because they simply replace the factory air suspension sensor mounting brackets.

TyH2009

Reaction score
Ty,

Do you happen to remember the measurements of the Ready Lift 1.5" spacer? Was it really 1.5" or under that? I ended up ordering the Daystar spacer with links / UCA's and was wondering if the spacers between the two kits are actually the same dimensions. The daystar measures to 1.5" exactly right out out of the box.
That I’m not sure, I left it in the box and a shop installed the kit, so I never looked at or measured anything.

Josh24

Reaction score
That I’m not sure, I left it in the box and a shop installed the kit, so I never looked at or measured anything.
No worries, I've been way over analyzing this whole situation.. lol. Hearing good things on both the ready lift kit and the Revel Kit however so doesn't seem like either is a bad option.

lawmann8

Reaction score
I went with the 33's because I read so much about owners having issues with rubbing using 35's when turning. I initially had rubbing with the 33's but after installing the Rough Country 2" Lift Brackets and most recently the Ready Lift Leveling Kit, rubbing is not an issue. When it's time for new rubber, maybe I'll try 35's at that time.

Reaction score
If interested, I found the best price at CSP Racing:
ReadyLIFT 66-19150 - 2019-2022 Ram 1500 1.5 Leveling with UCA Kit With Factory Air Suspension
RL-66-19150
$453.99 USD​
I found the kit on Amazon for $445.

Attachments

• IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_9922.jpeg
    IMG_9922.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
Will using air suspension sensor links in the back to raise the rear-end result in the loss of any of the factory height setting (Entry/Exit, Aero, NRH, etc.)? I installed a ReadyLIFT front-end leveling kit and would like to raise the rear just a bit to level my truck.

TyH2009

Reaction score
Will using air suspension sensor links in the back to raise the rear-end result in the loss of any of the factory height setting (Entry/Exit, Aero, NRH, etc.)? I installed a ReadyLIFT front-end leveling kit and would like to raise the rear just a bit to level my truck.
No. I added rear links to raise .5” and it’s fine.

Josh24

Reaction score
I went with the 33's because I read so much about owners having issues with rubbing using 35's when turning. I initially had rubbing with the 33's but after installing the Rough Country 2" Lift Brackets and most recently the Ready Lift Leveling Kit, rubbing is not an issue. When it's time for new rubber, maybe I'll try 35's at that time.

Having tried the Rough Country brackets and now the leveling kit, would you say the ride is different at all from factory with the ready lift leveling kit? Thinking I may end up going that route as the 1.5 level will hopefully keep a bit of rake and factory ride quality.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 19 limited air suspension ORG with front and rear revel links what’s the biggest tire I can run with minor issues I can fix by pulling or re-secure the wheel liner? I have stock 20’s and also contemplating getting whee spacers. Any help is appreciated

Last edited:

TyH2009

Reaction score
I have a 19 limited air suspension ORG with front and rear revel links what’s the biggest tire I can run with minor issues I can fix by pulling or resections the wheel liner? I have stock 20’s and also contemplating getting whee spacers. Any help is appreciated
If you have front links, you should be able to run a 35. I have 35 (x11.5’s technically) and I only rub in reverse in very certain/specific instances. Not enough for me to care or do anything about the liner.

Josh24

Reaction score
I have a 19 limited air suspension ORG with front and rear revel links what’s the biggest tire I can run with minor issues I can fix by pulling or resections the wheel liner? I have stock 20’s and also contemplating getting whee spacers. Any help is appreciated

Agreed with above, should have no issue with the height at least on a 35/12.50/20. Width may cause a bit of rubbing but shouldn’t be too much. I fit 285/55/22 with no level on my limited and no rubbing which would be similar to a 285/65/20. They are 11.7 wide though vs 12.5.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed with above, should have no issue with the height at least on a 35/12.50/20. Width may cause a bit of rubbing but shouldn’t be too much. I fit 285/55/22 with no level on my limited and no rubbing which would be similar to a 285/65/20. They are 11.7 wide though vs 12.5.
Thank u!

Users who are viewing this thread