5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermarket manifold??

Seadoorxpguy

Reaction score
Well at 60263 miles I now need another set of manifolds. Trucks stinks in the cab after remote starting it like exhaust again. So glad I'm just outside of my warranty. I even made sure with this set to never tow with the truck cold. Always started it and let it get to temp.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well at 60263 miles I now need another set of manifolds. Trucks stinks in the cab after remote starting it like exhaust again. So glad I'm just outside of my warranty. I even made sure with this set to never tow with the truck cold. Always started it and let it get to temp.
You are very close. Make your appointment, and say it went over while waiting for appointment. Being it's a known issue, they may still warranty.

Ramboh

Reaction score
Current back ordered, I’ll update when my set arrives. Anyone have thoughts on upgrading gaskets or bolts rather then using what’s provided with this set?
Just received tracking # for both sides i ordered on 10/11. So waited 3 weeks, not bad.

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Does anyone have a connection with a vendor that can get a group buy together for some aftermarket headers? I would be interested.

Ccm12

Reaction score
I need the passenger side haha. Unfortunately I can’t find them anywhere. I guess I can order and just wait but with the strikes going on I’m sure no one is makin any
I am in the same spot. Even if they show available online the order gets cancelled.

Meen318

Reaction score
Passenger side cracked. Ordered it from Steve White Motors 11/6/23. Got it today. Ordered the driver side just to have on the shelf from Tobin Motors and it shipped out the next day. Both via the Mopar eStore website. I found that if you switch up the zip code and search different dealers you can find quite a price difference between each dealer.

Attachments

• 20231010_120253.jpg
    20231010_120253.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 20231010_120414.jpg
    20231010_120414.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 45
  • 20231114_152625.jpg
    20231114_152625.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I thought someone said the new OEM manifolds were made slightly different and supposed to be better (hopefully) I dont see much difference in these.
I know what you mean. The last time I read someone’s post for new vs old I remember seeing the visual differences. Don’t really see that here. Might just be the angle

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know what you mean. The last time I read someone’s post for new vs old I remember seeing the visual differences. Don’t really see that here. Might just be the angle
It was me that said there were differences. I don't see those differences in these. May be old ones. The other ones I saw, were a little thicker in the crack area.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It was me that said there were differences. I don't see those differences in these. May be old ones. The other ones I saw, were a little thicker in the crack area.
I gotcha. I’d like to know the part number of the thicker ones

Devildg4671

Reaction score
Just purchased JBA Shorty Ceramic Coated Headers for my 19' Ram Rebel. I am having a tough time finding the right Remflex gaskets for this application. Can anyone provide a part number or link to Remflex Gaskets that will fit the JBA Shorty Headers on my 19' Ram Rebel?

Thanks in advance

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just purchased JBA Shorty Ceramic Coated Headers for my 19' Ram Rebel. I am having a tough time finding the right Remflex gaskets for this application. Can anyone provide a part number or link to Remflex Gaskets that will fit the JBA Shorty Headers on my 19' Ram Rebel?

Thanks in advance
Remflex 6022 Exhaust Gasket for Mopar V8 Engine, (Set of 2) https://a.co/d/bHpaiFH

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
Let us know how the shorties work out. I’ve heard good and bad things (leaks, cracked welds)

ryanJ

Reaction score
OEM manifolds that I ordered in October arrived today, the look to be the updated version.
A couple questions...
Are most people using the gaskets and bolts that come with the set, any benefit to upgrading ?
Is there a step by step for the swap? no instructions provided, Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/