5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a 1,563 year generation...the next gen Tundra!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was surprised there was no giant TuRD sticker down the side of it.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just randomly stumbled upon a new tundra at a dealer a few minutes ago. I’m not going to lie, that trim level and pastel color make that truck look pretty sexy. I know a lot of people will probably disagree with me on that though.
I don't disagree at all. I am a BIG fan of the new Tundra and it will certainly be on my list to test drive as will the 2022-2023 Rivian, RAM, GMC Sierra Denali, GMC Sierra XT4, and the Chevrolet ZR2. Not a FORD fan! Just like with many things, if it doesn't appeal to you today, it may as it grows on you and you see more and more of them out there. I think TOYOTA did a very nice job with this truck.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a brother that is a Toyota guy and does tuning for the Taco crowd and has ordered one of the bee Tundra’s and will be digesting and dissecting the new software to tune the new Tundras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just saw a 22 Tundra for the first time. It looked like it had a 3" lift with 35" tires and 20" aftermarket wheels. It definitely looks better with bigger tires, but still butt ugly. Oddly enough, the grille didn't look as massive in person as it does in pics.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saw one on Sunday. Hate it. Hood looks too long. Windshield too big. And the grille is just terrible.

HAL9001

Reaction score
There is one new truck with even an uglier grill.

1646736260350.png

I don't know where these truck manufactureres are getting their style designers but the results couldn't be more fugly than if they tried. How hard is it to design a decent grill?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the TuRD PRO when I saw it. However, I saw a 1793 edition a couple days ago with a chrome grill and chrome accents on the front bumper. It was soooo ugly. It was almost as ugly as the Pontiac Aztek. (which I consider the ugliest vehicle made)

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I liked the TuRD PRO when I saw it. However, I saw a 1793 edition a couple days ago with a chrome grill and chrome accents on the front bumper. It was soooo ugly. It was almost as ugly as the Pontiac Aztek. (which I consider the ugliest vehicle made)
Oh, 78 Bonnie, seriously face only a mother could like, not even love, just like

buckeyecool71

Reaction score
The RAM's interior is MUCH roomier. I had the opportunity to sit in the Tundra at the Cleveland Auto Show and I immediately ruled it out because of the leg room in the front and rear.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
I had been shopping for a new truck for about 2 years, it was down to a Ram or Tundra, then they released this junk pile of a redesign. Besides being the fugliest brick known to man, the interior is more compact, the infotainment looks like they glued an iPad on the dash, the bed is plastic like a Honda....
All that, plus all the issues that go along with a new model (turbo issues being a big one on these). Just for S&Gs, I did go through and attempt to built a similar spec Tundra to my Ram, it would have been $12000 more, and still lacking some options I got with the Back Country package.

Users who are viewing this thread