5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Tazer DT group buy

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, I ordered mine as well this morning. Thank you Greg for getting this up and going. Can't wait for it and the truck to change things.

Kibro2

Reaction score
Yep, I ordered mine as well this morning. Thank you Greg for getting this up and going. Can't wait for it and the truck to change things.
Got mine ordered today as well... Thanks Greg for the heavy lift in herding the cats and getting all the necessary details.. great appreciate it!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Z Auto site is telling me I can't use the code because "it doesn't belong to me"???
Never mind, I realized that my paypal account uses a different email than the one I gave Z Auto. Mine is ordered - thanks for the front end work Greg!

Mate514

Reaction score
Greg can correct me if I’m wrong but I think it’s too late to get in. We needed 10 person and as soon as we got it, Greg locked the deal with Z automotives

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Greg can correct me if I’m wrong but I think it’s too late to get in. We needed 10 person and as soon as we got it, Greg locked the deal with Z automotives

I would guess if another 10 could be gotten another deal could be done.

doolin64

Reaction score
FYI...here's the response I got from the Tazer folks regarding the 2021's:

"We haven’t gotten a 21 in shop yet to fully test but according to customers it’s ok up to 35 inch tires. Over that then park assist not available errors come up."

davidn0021

Reaction score
FYI...here's the response I got from the Tazer folks regarding the 2021's:

"We haven’t gotten a 21 in shop yet to fully test but according to customers it’s ok up to 35 inch tires. Over that then park assist not available errors come up."
Oh awesome. I don't intend to do anything larger than 35" anyways so all good for me!

Fridaze

Reaction score
  • Auto stop-start Disable – remembers the previous state of ESS system and will set it on start-up
That feature alone was on my Jeep unit and that was $150 bucks and no where near the ability to modify other stuff.

Does the 2020 1500 have this or is this something on the E-Torque engines? I cant recall my truck ever shutting off at a light etc. ??

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Tazer DT group buy extension - If you are interested in getting in on the $50 group discount for the Tazer DT,
you can email directly and they will get you set up... They will want your name and your email address.

Email - [email protected] and let them know They can add anyone in up until the 8th..I spoke with Samantha, very fast responses.

You have until February 8th...

Good Luck.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online