5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a loud SHOUT out to all the RAM dealers!!

ponypride

Reaction score
So when ordering a vehicle to be built, what paperwork at the time of order should I expect to receive?

NoBrakes

Reaction score
I am just wondering how long it will be until we see retail incentives on the 2019's in Canada.

habfan

Reaction score
I am just wondering how long it will be until we see retail incentives on the 2019's in Canada.
From what I’ve seen there is a small incentive program, 0% for 36 month and 5k off “on select models”
I’d like to see the 25% off they had a little while ago, And hope that there aren’t any new tariffs

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen there is a small incentive program, 0% for 36 month and 5k off “on select models”
I’d like to see the 25% off they had a little while ago, And hope that there aren’t any new tariffs

I've seen that too. I don't think we are going to see 25% off for awhile, not on an all new truck but I do hope we start seeing some better incentives. It's literally one of the only things keeping me from ordering right now.

Last edited:

NoBrakes

Reaction score
We had better overall program in June than in July on DT with up to $4000 rebate and 0% for 72 months.

The pricing strategy for DT in Canada makes no sense in my opinion.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We had better overall program in June than in July on DT with up to $4000 rebate and 0% for 72 months.

The pricing strategy for DT in Canada makes no sense in my opinion.

I agree, I was dead set that I was going to order right off the bat until I saw the pricing strategy. Being upside down in my current truck doesn't help. I can easily pay it down but to me thats worse than being upside down as I like having the extra cash as capital to make money with instead of having it tied up into a vehicle. If incentives get to a good enough point I'll have no qualms trading in for DT and think I most likely will within the next few months anyways.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

That's why I ordered mine last week and locked those incentives in. Not really expecting my truck until Nov/Dec time frame so hope there will be more offers then.

habfan

Reaction score
Yes I agree, the price is quite steep right now, I guess it's still early adopter stage, but I would think/hope it would have to come down to match the competition pricing sooner than later (I know we can quibble about quality etc, but I am brand agnostic, but do like the looks of the Ram better ;) ) I think Ram knows that the ford employee pricing is very competitive spec for spec and will have to somehow meet their discounts, even the GM side has gotten a good 15K+ off of their pricing. So that's to myhopes and dreams that they'll start matching competition pricing. I know they may be pipe dreams, but I can still hope... can't I? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread