5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5thGenRams T-shirts, Hoodies and Long sleeves are now available!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Yes, their customer service is FAR from the best. I don’t get it as they had no problems taken our money, yet we have to beg for what we’ve paid for. Again my two ordered shirts I’m just using now to wipe things down with. Hopefully others have had better luck ?

PorBoy

Reaction score
See this is what sucks as far as these companies go, why do we need to threaten them after we’ve paid for the stuff ?

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any company that has to be threatened sucks and deserves for all of us never to buy anything from them so they will go away and stay away IMO. :)

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got the shirt. Good quality shirt but bad quality printing. The logo seems faded and I didnt even wash it yet.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes, it’s like they just tossed it on there with no regards to longevity sadly

Todd

Reaction score
I'd like have a license plate for the front of all our "investments", like the logo for the forum
Well I had a buddy of mine do what I was in question about, so I had a front plate made for "with out the red boarder lines". I think it turned out great!

Attachments

• IMG_20190916_090614359_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190916_090614359_HDR.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 66

Todd

Reaction score
Well I had a buddy of mine do what I was in question about, so I had a front plate made for "with out the red boarder lines". I think it turned out great!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-131950.png
    Screenshot_20190916-131950.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats funny. My custom plate since it has to be front and back is "5GENRAM"

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
New mens and womens shirts/hoodies are done. I will be working on some other designs in the near future. https://teespring.com/en-GB/ram-logo-hoodies-and-tees

As for the 5thGenRams logo stickers, I will work on getting a storefront set up so I can put them up for you guys. They're very high quality and look great.

Last edited:

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What happened to the 5thGenRams logo.

Is the one shown a default logo or is this the new design?

The one that's shown is the new design shirts for now. We will be bringing the 5thGenRams logo shirts back, but there was an issue with the logos not coming out too nicely on the last batch so we want to make sure they're going to be quality this time. After I get some made up and get some samples, if they're satisfactory I will re-release them.

byebyebowtie

Reaction score
The one that's shown is the new design shirts for now. We will be bringing the 5thGenRams logo shirts back, but there was an issue with the logos not coming out too nicely on the last batch so we want to make sure they're going to be quality this time. After I get some made up and get some samples, if they're satisfactory I will re-release them.
Just a personal preference but i am sure many would agree. Do a run of the 5th gen logo without the fake license plate background. i.e. just the outline profile of the truck with and without the "5thgenrams".... absolutely dope shirt would be black shirt front left chest just the truck profile... then back side a big one with 5thgenrams... even the licenseplate background would be fine for the back. from the undisputed tshirt design king of long island

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/