5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5thGenRams T-shirts, Hoodies and Long sleeves are now available!

Longhorn

Reaction score
https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/5thgenrams

Moved the logo from the right to left, went with a bit smaller logo on the front of the shirt and I did end up going with a higher quality grade on the T-shirt which is why they are now $2 higher than the older style.
maybe its just me but I clicked on the link, it takes you to website but there are no products showing.......

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the logo a lot, but IMO the small logo on the front needs some tweaking. The white outlines of the truck are so thin on the small logo, they are pretty difficult to see (at least on the two shirts I bought, one black, one gray). The large logo on the back looks great, but when the small logo got shrunk, the white outlines shrank proportionally and seem to have gotten lost in the noise.

Longhorn

Reaction score
I like the logo a lot, but IMO the small logo on the front needs some tweaking. The white outlines of the truck are so thin on the small logo, they are pretty difficult to see (at least on the two shirts I bought, one black, one gray). The large logo on the back looks great, but when the small logo got shrunk, the white outlines shrank proportionally and seem to have gotten lost in the noise.

Two, and they arrived today (03/19/2019), two weeks after ordering.

Outstanding. Great way to support 5thgenrams.com.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I purchased (2) of the first versions one for me and the other for my wife..

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kinda annoyed - ordered mine on 4/10 - was supposed to ship by 4/18 and be here by 4/22 - still not even printed

@Jared B

PorBoy

Reaction score
The two that I purchased were of the old style and I’m not very happy with them. I’ll wait and see what the new styles actually looks like from someone who has received them before ordering again.

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The two that I purchased were of the old style and I’m not very happy with them. I’ll wait and see what the new styles actually looks like from someone who has received them before ordering again.
Will send you a pic of mine when I happen to receive it.

PorBoy

Reaction score
perfect as right now I’m I’m using mine as an exercise shirt....

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Kinda annoyed - ordered mine on 4/10 - was supposed to ship by 4/18 and be here by 4/22 - still not even printed

@Jared B

Yeah Teespring takes forever to ship it seems. I'm still waiting for the new style ones that I ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm not too impressed with them either. I ordered a hoodie that was fine but the t-shirt isn't. I ordered a few of the new ones but shipping to Canada takes forever.

If you don't like them you can return them for a full refund I believe.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m not worried about the money aspect, I’m just here trying to support the forum. :)

Much appreciated, I want you guys to be happy with the product though. I went with Teespring since they generally have really good reviews but I agree that I wasn't too happy with the first t-shirt I received either. Being in Canada I didn't even get it until about 2 weeks ago and that's the first design.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well sadly I would be lying if I said I were happy with it, but those things happen. I’m really feeling that I will wait until I see / hear others thoughts before shelling out more coins for these shirts.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for hat options...then again if the T-shirts aren’t coming out great, hats probably won’t either.

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They must figure no large men drive Rams.....if your over a 2xx you SOL!....God help you if your a 3 or 4xx ): Sounds like I would be better off from what I read all saying the quality is no good either saved me some money for being a big guy.LOL!

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still havent gotten my shirt lol - almost 30 days now. Wrote to teespring twice and they just say they will email me when it ships.

Users who are viewing this thread