5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 Inch to 8.4 Inch Upgrade

dsweet2010

Reaction score
At the moment I'm in trip on the eld meme I'm doing a restart, he found me in South Dakota, found a local Dodge dealer and walked around the yard in search of the dashboard I need and lo and behold I found it
Do you actually have the real part number from this particular bezel. I need this very one with the split button for hazard lights and cannot find it anywhere. Tia!

JPW442

Reaction score
Do all 2019-2020 Ram 8.4 radios have Apple car play or is that something that is an option. I noticed on Infotainment's site that they list their radios (includes Apple car play and Android auto upgrade)?

rossagge

Reaction score
hey Buddy i still have it the whole thing , radio ,bezel , code and VIN for $450 plus shipping
Do you still have it available? Looking to upgrade my 5" touch to the 8.4 non Nav. I have a 2500. Just need to source the toggle switch that has exhaust brake, TC and Tow/Hual. My TC is a separate button under the screen next to the Hazards. Let me know. Thx, Ed

Danpix54

Reaction score
I’m looking for a single zone Ac bezel for the 8.4 if any one has one they wanna sell. Thanks

Melvilarnt

Reaction score
I read the entire thread and couldnt find confirmation that a dual zone bezel with radio 8.4 would work in replacement of a single zone 5 inch?

cheald

Reaction score
Can I use a 2017 Ram 1500 8.4 UConnect in a 2019 Big Horn as a 5 inch to 8.4 upgrade?

dsweet2010

Reaction score
I read the entire thread and couldnt find confirmation that a dual zone bezel with radio 8.4 would work in replacement of a single zone 5 inch?
No I can confirm that it indeed will not. It will leave your heat stuck on high at all times with no button function. I tried. But, I bought a replacement single zone bezel for 8.4 online for $180. It works flawless.

Danpix54

Reaction score
So I bought the Ac controls to do the 8.4 swap but my 2020 2500 has traction control /hazard switch and the control panel only has hazards. Anyone have this issue? Thanks

Melvilarnt

Reaction score
No I can confirm that it indeed will not. It will leave your heat stuck on high at all times with no button function. I tried. But, I bought a replacement single zone bezel for 8.4 online for $180. It works flawless.
So thats what im trying to find everywhere but no luck, could you point me to where you got it?
thanks !!

Users who are viewing this thread