5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33s or 35s inch tires and leveling kits

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
those all seems like really good options hmm, prob a dumb question but there shouldnt be an issue running p rated tires or in the above case 4 - 6 ply rating tires on my truck if i just use it mostly to commute right? i dont hault around a trailer and sometimes i do carry stuff in the bed but prob nothing over id say... 500-600lb
If that's the case, p rated 4 ply is fine for you. Load range SL or XL. I am pretty much in your situation. Any metric tire size beginning with "LT" will be load range E or F

AKRam21

Reaction score
Yes. You would have to spend $100 on the app, OBDII adapter, and gateway bypass + the cost of a Windows or Android device. My dealer quoted me ~$150 to reprogram my speedometer, so it's definitely cheaper than AlfaOBD for you. If you plan to do any of the changes available with AlfaOBD, it might be worth it for you to spend another $50.

For anyone that is not already aware - I found that you can install AlfaOBD on a windows laptop computer, and in my case, I was able to connect via bluetooth to the OBDII adapter. That was my work-around since I use an iPhone that's not compatible with AlfaOBD.

Users who are viewing this thread