5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Tungsten Already Broken - Unreal

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
Well, I have 196 miles and I'm already stranded. The parking brake has automatically engaged itself and no matter what I try I cannot get it to release. This isn't my first ram so I am aware of how to release it. And to be clear, I never engaged it in the first place. I just got off the phone with the tech and he said there is no way to manually disengage it. There are other quirks I've noticed which had me worried, but i didn't expect something like this.

I'm waiting for it to be towed to the dealership.

If you aren't dead set on ram and are thinking about ordering one, don't. My wifes grand wagoneer has been plagued with electrical issues so I should have known better.

Im absolutely furious and besides myself that engineers don't have a manual disengage, or why it's electronic to begin with.

Oh, to make matters even better? Roadside assistance says I'm not covered. Gave them my VIN twice, name, phone number. I'm now paying for the damn tow. The money is insignificant, the hassle and aggravation is enormous. Now I have to hassle with getting reimbursed simply out of principle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back