5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Tungsten Already Broken - Unreal

A dealership salesperson should be more knowledgeable in the brand they sell, sure their are 100's of variations but many features overlap. For instance blue cruise will function pretty much the same on an F150 as it does on a Ford Mustang. We are not talking about Spaghetti noodles but vehicles costing upwards of $100,000 so it is expected the sales person will be more knowledgeable.
And of all the Ford models; which one's come with Blue Cruise standard and which models is it an option on? Obviously I am playing devil's advocate a bit, but I just think people should set realistic expectations when dealing with any sales professionals.

Me personally, I have no expectation of the salesperson to be knowledgeable in anything other than where the keys are for the vehicle I want to test drive; my experience in 2020 looking for my current truck bore that out.

Conversely, I don't expect reliable information from a forum aside from if they had a similar experience with an issue and how they resolved it or if a particular aftermarket product fit and worked satisfactorily. Unfortunately too many forum people don't know S about what they are talking about and simply repeat what someone else told them or seek confirmation bias and repeat that.

I needed a wheel detailing stand to polish the wheels on my car, found a few but most were $200. Found on for $59 that looked identical to the $200+ versions but it had negative reviews regarding assembly. Given most people go to Ikea and buy something then fail miserably ay assembling it, I ignored the reviews and bought it anyway. Took me 10 min to assemble it and it works perfectly. Point, too many forum people are like Ikea shoppers/assemblers.

OP, I'll buy your truck

2qpbev.jpg

Me personally, I have no expectation of the salesperson to be knowledgeable in anything other than where the keys are for the vehicle I want to test drive; my experience in 2020 looking for my current truck bore that out.

Conversely, I don't expect reliable information from a forum aside from if they had a similar experience with an issue and how they resolved it or if a particular aftermarket product fit and worked satisfactorily. Unfortunately too many forum people don't know S about what they are talking about and simply repeat what someone else told them or seek confirmation bias and repeat that.

I needed a wheel detailing stand to polish the wheels on my car, found a few but most were $200. Found on for $59 that looked identical to the $200+ versions but it had negative reviews regarding assembly. Given most people go to Ikea and buy something then fail miserably ay assembling it, I ignored the reviews and bought it anyway. Took me 10 min to assemble it and it works perfectly. Point, too many forum people are like Ikea shoppers/assemblers.

OP, I'll buy your truck

2qpbev.jpg
hands down one of my favorite south park episodes. I rate people's life worthiness on whether or not they understand the "tree fiddy" reference LOL

Last edited:
The problem with the net is, most people are just regurgitating other peoples bad information. Lots of urban legends still floating around lol. You also have to take into consideration, the only people that generally come on and post, are the ones that are having issues. The other 99% of the population are out enjoying their whatever. There are a few smoking guns *cough* wagoneer *cough*, but for the most part; if you go looking for negative comments, that's exactly what you'll find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back