5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Taillights

Gatorsfan

Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to see what options are out there to replace the taillights and third brake light to LED and not just the bulbs. Is the wiring harness the same as 2024? Thank you for your input.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curious what’s out there for the 2025’s. Going to watch this thread.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope they are plug and play for lower trims. The headlights were also downgraded. We got led but no day time running lights like before.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
RAM pisses me off so much with dumb s*** like this. The fact LED isnt a standard on all trims except maybe a Tradesmen work truck now a days, is just insanity to me. 60k+ for a truck let alone more for what. Nope... gotta spend 80k+

Gatorsfan

Reaction score
Hope they are plug and play for lower trims. The headlights were also downgraded. We got led but no day time running lights like before.
I have the option to turn my daytime running lights on. I just turned it off for now.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea no more LED for Rebel and Laramie, the good thing is the blindspot is no longer in the tail light so they should be a little cheaper to upgrade.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea no more LED for Rebel and Laramie, the good thing is the blindspot is no longer in the tail light so they should be a little cheaper to upgrade.
Yeah I was looking at that today. Do you know where they are located? I believe they are in the lower bumper plastics or in the bumper itself.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at that today. Do you know where they are located? I believe they are in the lower bumper plastics or in the bumper itself.
Yea, I was told they are behind the black plastic on the sides of the bumper.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Wow. I gotta say that's rather disappointing. One of the many visual things I like about the 5th gen Rams are the LED taillights on most trims. My FIL's Laramie has LED tails and obviously my Rebel does, too. Hopefully you guys can eventually find something to retrofit / swap.

Users who are viewing this thread