5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel Taillights

Gatorsfan

Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to see what options are out there to replace the taillights and third brake light to LED and not just the bulbs. Is the wiring harness the same as 2024? Thank you for your input.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hope they are plug and play for lower trims. The headlights were also downgraded. We got led but no day time running lights like before.

Gatorsfan

Reaction score
Hope they are plug and play for lower trims. The headlights were also downgraded. We got led but no day time running lights like before.
I have the option to turn my daytime running lights on. I just turned it off for now.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea no more LED for Rebel and Laramie, the good thing is the blindspot is no longer in the tail light so they should be a little cheaper to upgrade.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea no more LED for Rebel and Laramie, the good thing is the blindspot is no longer in the tail light so they should be a little cheaper to upgrade.
Yeah I was looking at that today. Do you know where they are located? I believe they are in the lower bumper plastics or in the bumper itself.

Users who are viewing this thread