5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Current Owners - Discussion, Feedback, and Problems

Billy2019

Reaction score
Well i guess im joining the check engine light group also.

So disappointed in this truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0623.png
    IMG_0623.png
    629.5 KB · Views: 40

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
dang it looks like a lot of these check engine lights are happening around 500 or 1250 miles. I'm about to hit 1250 so I'll report back if I get anything.

Peterhenric

Reaction score
yeah, check engine lights aren't good but sometimes they are false alarms. Happens on occasion on my F150. Just put some more miles on it and see if it stays on or something loud starts coming from the engine. ;)

PetePA

Reaction score
Change in subject from check engine lights lol...

Has anyone found all weather mats for your 2025? I see 2024 but that's it. With the foot rest, I imagine that they'll need to tweak the design for 2025.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Change in subject from check engine lights lol...

Has anyone found all weather mats for your 2025? I see 2024 but that's it. With the foot rest, I imagine that they'll need to tweak the design for 2025.
Are the Mopar All Weather mats an option to be checked when you order it? If so, they're available (and great mats BTW). You just need to find a part # so you're not financing the cost of them lol.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are the Mopar All Weather mats an option to be checked when you order it? If so, they're available (and great mats BTW). You just need to find a part # so you're not financing the cost of them lol.
Who is financing their truck purchase? 🤣

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who is financing their truck purchase? 🤣
Most consumers. Don't you work at a dealer?!

If you add them when you order the truck and it's on the window sticker, your financing the purchase of those mats when you can easily find them online. All you need is a part number...

PetePA

Reaction score

If you add them when you order the truck and it's on the window sticker, your financing the purchase of those mats when you can easily find them online. All you need is a part number...
That's the problem - I don't believe it was an option. And I'm unsure how to find them now.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The reason of the laughing face..... it's a joke.

Financing an extra couple hundred dollars makes virtually no difference. Floor mats are included in some trim packages/options.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The reason of the laughing face..... it's a joke.

Financing an extra couple hundred dollars makes virtually no difference. Floor mats are included in some trim packages/options.
The all weather mats? I just built a '25 and like @PetePA said, it's not an option...

Could be the online builder, but it doesn't look like they are out for the '25s yet.

I typically buy them separately and swap them back in with the carpeted mats when I sell the truck - either move them to the next one or just sell them.

Last edited:

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is odd that they don't have them listed anymore. My 25 came with Mopar all weather floor mats as an option. Now all I see is rubber mats available online.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After looking over my window sticker, they have them listed as front and rear rubber floor mats by Mopar, but they are the all weather floor mats though. Very odd.

Last edited:

goginsky

Reaction score
The all weather mats? I just built a '25 and like @PetePA said, it's not an option...

Could be the online builder, but it doesn't look like they are out for the '25s yet.

I typically buy them separately and swap them back in with the carpeted mats when I sell the truck - either move them to the next one or just sell them.
My truck had the all weather mats on the windows sticker and came with them I will try to find the part number

Users who are viewing this thread