5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At some point ""NOW"" Stellantis needs to step in and support the product that they released and educate the d.....f....k lazy dealers that only know how to change oil and filter (most of them f...k this up also).
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

This is the issue, the training is there. The dealers/techs can scroll through the info and call it done. You go to a training class, they give you a book, that book has all the post test answers in it. It is like this at every automotive manufacturers training.

azzx

Reaction score
I truly appreciate your work ethic. It is refreshing. Thank you.
our problem is most of the dealer network that is not up to the acceptable standard of ethics/intelligence.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I truly appreciate your work ethic. It is refreshing. Thank you.
our problem is most of the dealer network that is not up to the acceptable standard of ethics/intelligence.
It's not the dealer, it's the pile of **** techs that don't want to do better/be better. Most are just hacks, duct taped boot wearing lazy slobs. They wait for someone else to solve the hard problems and then piggy back off of them for the fix.

RVTRKN

Reaction score
Hardly. I don't recall '19s being sidelines in mid 2018 with these issues....and I took delivery of my '19 in mid 2018, about 6-7 weeks after placing the order.

Stellantis is a s%#@ show right now. Feel bad for the guys who forked over a lot of cash only to be without their new trucks...
I've owned a 2019 3500, a 2007 Ram C&C (which was available in early 06 as a 2007 MY). Also owned a 2004.5 2500 4X4 5.9 CTD with manual trans, and a 1994 2500 360 magnum, (The truck that saved Dodge trucks) but I have never read so much trouble that the 2025 3.0 SST has, then all of the first edition trucks I've owned.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m going to keep reporting on my truck as I haven’t experienced any check engine lights yet but it does have some issues. Shifting from 2-3 has a small Hiccup. Almost like it holds the gear and then pops into 3rd too quick. Down shifting from 4-3-2 has some very horrible spots. It surges a bit and makes the truck jolt like it’s engaging and disengaging the gears. This only happens when I apply very light brakes and let the engine speed lower through the gear. As for the engine, I do feel like it’s misfiring or like it can’t build up boost around 1800-2200 rpm but only on 2-3 gear at very light throttle. Almost feels like it has no power then it rushes in. I started driving it a bit harder and it feels better that way. FYI I’ve been pumping only 93 octane from Costco now.

Users who are viewing this thread