5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 RAM 1500 BIGHORN 3.0 I HURRICANE twin-turbo, SO, 420HP - check engine light

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At some point ""NOW"" Stellantis needs to step in and support the product that they released and educate the d.....f....k lazy dealers that only know how to change oil and filter (most of them f...k this up also).
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

This is the issue, the training is there. The dealers/techs can scroll through the info and call it done. You go to a training class, they give you a book, that book has all the post test answers in it. It is like this at every automotive manufacturers training.

azzx

Reaction score
I truly appreciate your work ethic. It is refreshing. Thank you.
our problem is most of the dealer network that is not up to the acceptable standard of ethics/intelligence.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I truly appreciate your work ethic. It is refreshing. Thank you.
our problem is most of the dealer network that is not up to the acceptable standard of ethics/intelligence.
It's not the dealer, it's the pile of **** techs that don't want to do better/be better. Most are just hacks, duct taped boot wearing lazy slobs. They wait for someone else to solve the hard problems and then piggy back off of them for the fix.

Users who are viewing this thread