5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Call your dealer ASAP.
We received a memo that they MUST change Level 1 A69 to Level A A79 just yesterday morning.
This is why all the later orders, who had Level A, are getting scheduled before the earlier orders, Level 1.
The only difference is the autonomous parking was removed from Level 1, creating Level A.
At first they were going to allow customers to wait for it to become available, but then the instructions changed to "cancel the item or cancel the order" essentially.
thanks Anthony,
so that means I have to start over in the process? very frustrating.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
Call your dealer ASAP.
We received a memo that they MUST change Level 1 A69 to Level A A79 just yesterday morning.
This is why all the later orders, who had Level A, are getting scheduled before the earlier orders, Level 1.
The only difference is the autonomous parking was removed from Level 1, creating Level A.
At first they were going to allow customers to wait for it to become available, but then the instructions changed to "cancel the item or cancel the order" essentially.
Thanks for the info / update! I noticed on my Laramie order with Advanced Safety Group II that there was a similar change due to the autonomous parking, but my order properly reflected the change so hopefully is progressing. It would have been nice to get a reduction in price given a feature was removed through...

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info / update! I noticed on my Laramie order with Advanced Safety Group II that there was a similar change due to the autonomous parking, but my order properly reflected the change so hopefully is progressing. It would have been nice to get a reduction in price given a feature was removed through...
It's an $80 change on the limiteds lol

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting...I would have expected that feature to cost more. Can't even get rubber floor mats for $80....
Well . . . . it certainly would cost more to add it, but this is the price to remove it.
You know if you book a round trip flight, but then never get on the return flight, they charge you an extra $200 cancellation fee? For not getting on the plane!?
But I digress.

Utahjazzman

Reaction score
I have a rebel X on order but has level 2 equipment group, advanced safety group. Do I need to contact my dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread