5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

GTRam

Reaction score
If you hear anything, it's just a rumor. Outside of a handful of people at Stellantis, no one knows.
I have to agree with you, as suggested, I also spoke to some of the discount dealers on the forum and they do not know. RHO Production reality seems to be late 4 QTR......I hope I am wrong.
Just seems with all the Stellantis RHO unveiling fanfare, that they would want to produce the RHO and get it out in the public to out-compete the other brands.
No Flames.....but I do not understand the Stellantis US business truck strategy or if Chris Feuell understands the US truck market as well as Timothy Kuniskis did.

GTRam

Reaction score
Added note on RHO production from my dealership yesterday......

Was told during their meetings it was said that RHO production will start in August after the SHAP Plant reopens.

So much conflicting information.

Has anyone heard the same from their dealerships?

Last edited:

jhoffman63

Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to communicate manufacturing observations so the impatient folks (me et al) have something to do for the next few weeks... er months... until we get our fix. Data updated as of 4/5/2024 is attached. I'll make subsequent posts, or update this post, as future updates come in.

This only includes proportional charts of what Ram lists on their website as "in transit" or "being built". My thought behind this is that excluding what's "on dealer lot" will eliminate the noise of any inventory builds at dealers and better illustrate what Ram is doing at their plant. Take it or leave it, it's the best that I could come up with. Suggestions are welcomed!

On the trim front, the only thing mildly interesting is that Ram appears to be slightly increasing the Rebels they're producing.

On the color front, black diamond and billet are slightly decreasing while bright white and hydro (go figure?) are increasing.
Your order has been scheduled for assembly.

1. Order ConfirmedFeb-20-2024
  2. ScheduledApr-25-2024
  3. In ProductionTBD
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD

dcchris311

Reaction score

Was told during their meetings it was said that RHO production will start in August after the SHAP Plant reopens.

Production is to start on August 19th for the RHO!!!!

jonusko

Reaction score
It does look like whatever was holding up the higher-level trims has been resolved. My Laramie with Level 2 and ASG II was built in April but held at SHAP until this morning. I suspected it was a software issue since it was fully built but not shipped. Whatever the reason, it's on its way now.
Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 2.38.51 PM.png

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
It does look like whatever was holding up the higher-level trims has been resolved. My Laramie with Level 2 and ASG II was built in April but held at SHAP until this morning. I suspected it was a software issue since it was fully built but not shipped. Whatever the reason, it's on its way now.
View attachment 186192
How can we see what is happening with 2025 Rebels, in particular for me the Rebel X which has Equipment Package 2?

jonusko

Reaction score
How can we see what is happening with 2025 Rebels, in particular for me the Rebel X which has Equipment Package 2?
My truck has not been in either the "Shop Online" or "FInd Your 2025 Ram 1500" inventories. I noticed that three trucks like mine are supposed to be on dealer lots, but none of them have been sold over the past two+ months. Today, one is gone. I bet more of the In Transit trucks start showing up on dealer lots. No one seems to know why trucks with the new tech are not shipping. All you can really do is check if any are starting to show up "On Dealer Lot". All I can say is others are getting build/ship dates and now mine is shipping. Something changed.

Beachumz

Reaction score
Question #4: Selfishly, I only care about the Rebel. Is there a way to tell if they are still producing 2024's or have moved on to the 2025 and in particular the 2025 Rebel X?
Same here! I have been following the Ram website multiple times daily for Rebels. The Laramies have been producing with the level 2 packages with the 14" screen. I suspect Rebels will be very soon. Once we start seeing Level 2 Equipment packages I think our trucks will be moving.

I didn't get the Rebel X because it makes the GT interior seemed like. I love the giant center console. I went with the Black Luxory Leather instead to get rid of that overly done RED. Stitching and small trim sure.... seats and all... ughh.

TroyJonesSF

Reaction score
Same here! I have been following the Ram website multiple times daily for Rebels. The Laramies have been producing with the level 2 packages with the 14" screen. I suspect Rebels will be very soon. Once we start seeing Level 2 Equipment packages I think our trucks will be moving.

I didn't get the Rebel X because it makes the GT interior seemed like. I love the giant center console. I went with the Black Luxory Leather instead to get rid of that overly done RED. Stitching and small trim sure.... seats and all... ughh.
Thanks Beach and Jonus. At least you gave me something to watch. Two months and not a single communication is a frustration that could be avoided with just a little communication.

Ski Bum

Reaction score
View attachment 186192
Awesome news, thanks for sharing! I also have a 2025 Laramie w Level 2 and ASGII!

FloridaSun

Reaction score
I think things are picking up fast this week; (this is now Q3 for Stellantis) I am hoping when SHAP comes back online a week from Monday they trucks all get built quickly.

Reordered - Monday
VON - Tuesday
VIN - Wednesday
Scheduled - Saturday

PetePA

Reaction score
I think things are picking up fast this week; (this is now Q3 for Stellantis) I am hoping when SHAP comes back online a week from Monday they trucks all get built quickly.

Reordered - Monday
VON - Tuesday
VIN - Wednesday
Scheduled - Saturday
Your Tungsten got scheduled that quickly????

FloridaSun

Reaction score
Yes, we are in H2 now they don't have that much time to turn their financial year around...Q1 revenue -10% and -12% shipments...awaiting Q2 EPS, July 25th, and CEO comments. Q1 CEO reaffirmed margin 10-11% for year.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score

If they start producing those before the trucks people have been waiting on since First of the year there will be a lot of p—-sed people. Me included.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Level 1 on the paperwork the dealer gave me when I ordered it Anthony. Jan 2024 order timeframe somewhere around the 21st I think
Call your dealer ASAP.
We received a memo that they MUST change Level 1 A69 to Level A A79 just yesterday morning.
This is why all the later orders, who had Level A, are getting scheduled before the earlier orders, Level 1.
The only difference is the autonomous parking was removed from Level 1, creating Level A.
At first they were going to allow customers to wait for it to become available, but then the instructions changed to "cancel the item or cancel the order" essentially.

Users who are viewing this thread