5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

U

User_3336

Wouldn't have had to captured a snapshot of that window sticker????? What dealer was this??
The one I originally posted pictures of 23 tradesman with warlock package was about 55k sticker with 5.7 E torque engine. Both were still on the lot today so I figured what the hell might as well check the price

Jake103

Reaction score
Its at John Hirsches Luther Ram/chevy in Cambridge MN. On their website its 55,003 or something similar.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's essentially msrp, not sure what a window sticker changes. It's on Rams website and has been for a year.
MSRP varies based on the area of the country the truck is shipped to. That's why they ask for location data when doing the build and price.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
MSRP varies based on the area of the country the truck is shipped to. That's why they ask for location data when doing the build and price.
That's interesting. I thought zip code only affected if there is a default savings which is region wide (when it exists)
Learn something new everyday...

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Its gonna sit there until they switch the 10% off from the big horns to the tradesman
They almost never put deals on Tradesman, or Limited. Rarely on Laramie. The only trim with common deals, is Big Horn.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's interesting. I thought zip code only affected if there is a default savings which is region wide (when it exists)
Learn something new everyday...
Probably why Mark Dodge can offer better deals than dealers in other parts of the country. There was a discussion on the BTS Facebook group about this. Two people from different parts of country posted their ide tical window stickers. Every option was exactly the same but MSRP was about $2000 different.

6of36

Reaction score
Probably why Mark Dodge can offer better deals than dealers in other parts of the country. There was a discussion on the BTS Facebook group about this. Two people from different parts of country posted their ide tical window stickers. Every option was exactly the same but MSRP was about $2000 different.
My build had the same MSRP from Mark Dodge, as the local dealer in Michigan. Were the two builds close in date? They do make price adjustments throughout the year.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They almost never put deals on Tradesman, or Limited. Rarely on Laramie. The only trim with common deals, is Big Horn.
There are deals on Laramie right now

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've studied a LOT of window stickers, and have not found MSRP to be different (for certain areas of the country). As @6of36 mentioned, you'll see a difference over time (as Ram adjusts the base MSRP and the package pricing). But no other differences in pricing, even for shipping. Hawaii or Michigan - same price.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@AnthonyRI care to chime in on this one. 🤣
I know I've seen two window sticks from identical Built to Serve trucks with the only difference being where they were purchased,.and there was a difference on the base MSRP shown.
Only thing I can think of is if regional discounts were applied, but this was the base price, before options, that was different.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I know I've seen two window sticks from identical Built to Serve trucks with the only difference being where they were purchased,.and there was a difference on the base MSRP shown.
Only thing I can think of is if regional discounts were applied, but this was the base price, before options, that was different.

I don't think so. Recently, I looked at a window sticker for a Lunar Edition TRX equipped exactly as the one I ordered. It was $495 more expensive. It wasn't a regional adjustment, it was due to a recent base price increase by Ram. It looks like the price increase happened on or about July 1.

Prior to that, I've looked at dozens of window stickers for the exact same truck from every part of the US...they are all the same price.

It doesn't make any sense that a truck sold in Missouri has a higher MSRP than trucks sold in just about every state in the US.

Here's the listing for the Lunar Edition TRX in Missouri (click the window sticker. Built on 07/07/2023): New 2023 Ram 1500 TRX CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX For Sale Near St. Louis | Stock #C23658

Here's a listing for a Lunar Edition TRX in California (click the window sticker. Built on 06/23/2023): New 2023 Ram 1500 TRX CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX For Sale in San Jose CA | 665369

Here's my window sticker, ordered in North Carolina. (Built on 05/31/2023):

2023 Lunar TRX.jpg

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You said it there, different times.
My msrp went up by 4k by the time I took delivery but I was price protected. I believe my window sticker showed the original msrp not what it was when the truck was delivered to the dealership.
Region discounts should be after that, and I don't think are even included on build sheets as those are all pre-discount.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

About 2 months ago, Laramie's were 10% off. Almost never see that!

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The discussion about incentives is indeed very relevant here as most of us won't pay MSRP. My 23 Laramie was $70k MSRP but after dealer discounts and incentives I wad at 52k. BH frequently see deals but a tradesman warlock as mentioned likely never has much for discounts

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The discussion about incentives is indeed very relevant here as most of us won't pay MSRP. My 23 Laramie was $70k MSRP but after dealer discounts and incentives I wad at 52k. BH frequently see deals but a tradesman warlock as mentioned likely never has much for discounts
Maybe not current DT Warlocks. But I see deals all the time locally on Warlocks. I almost got one in 2019 because they were doing $199/mo leases for Warlocks with the Hemi. Granted, that was a 4th gen, and I'm glad I held off and for my Built to Serve instead.

Maybe a month ago, they had local incentive for $350/mo leases on the 4th gen warlocks.

Users who are viewing this thread