5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
here is one in billet silver - looks goods - too bad $54k msrp - there is a nice short video of it

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
this has to be wrong right, limited $58k after discount and rebates - I don't there are any rebates on limited currently

Sale price is 66k.
Those are every manufacturer rebate possible which no one qualifies for all of them.

My Limited was 81K MSRP and I got it for 66.5k, so seeing 72K MSRP going for 66K doesn't seem crazy.
It's also a bare bones Limited. It's RWD and doesn't have ACC. Looks like night edition with tow package and no tech package just what comes standard, which is getting less and less.

Looking at the bottom print they are forcing you to buy a bunch of pointless things at insane high prices, looks like a scam sealership with $5980 of forced upcharged items which makes the sale price $71,655 with a MSRP of $72,170.
All pricing and advertised prices for any/all vehicles offered for sale does not include dealer installed accessories: Karr Security & Replacement $1,495, Simonize Paint & Fabric Protection $1,495, Reviver Digital License Plate $1,495 and Old Republic Windshield Replacement & Repair $1,495.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sale price is 66k.
Those are every manufacturer rebate possible which no one qualifies for all of them.

My Limited was 81K MSRP and I got it for 66.5k, so seeing 72K MSRP going for 66K doesn't seem crazy.
It's also a bare bones Limited. It's RWD and doesn't have ACC. Looks like night edition with tow package and no tech package just what comes standard, which is getting less and less.

Looking at the bottom print they are forcing you to buy a bunch of pointless things at insane high prices, looks like a scam sealership with $5980 of forced upcharged items which makes the sale price $71,655 with a MSRP of $72,170.
All pricing and advertised prices for any/all vehicles offered for sale does not include dealer installed accessories: Karr Security & Replacement $1,495, Simonize Paint & Fabric Protection $1,495, Reviver Digital License Plate $1,495 and Old Republic Windshield Replacement & Repair $1,495.
Sorry i didn't specify - the factory rebate equals a 10% discount - thats the one i was wondering if somebody had seen it on a limited before and wonder if they somehow are really able to apply it to it. If you go into the details of the rebates its the last one on the list - CACPX - select inventory bonus cash.
I did notice all the bs add ons at double the cost they used to be at.
And for sure doesn't seem legit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725_012150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725_012150_Samsung Internet.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230725_012119_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725_012119_Samsung Internet.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@AnthonyRI care to chime in on this one. 🤣
Ok so for the question of where prices come from:

MSRP does not change from one region, or dealer, to another. Same goes for invoice price that the dealer pays first, and holdback that they get later
MSRP does change based on WHEN the vehicle leaves the assembly line -that's when window sticker is generated, and we are invoice.
DESTINATION fee can actually vary on location... but 48 of us get the same destination fee.

REBATES/INCENTIVES
- Based on your region (this is how they are able to account for the various economies, trends, and cost of living in different parts of country, keeping MSRP the same.
- Based on your personal affiliation (affiliate, supplier, first responder, military)
- Based on your existing vehicle (loyalty vs conquest)
- A TDM type coupon ($1K off from ramtrucks.com, $500 Penfed which I think is gone, Truecar $500, etc)
- Linked to a type of financing (lease cash, CCAP bonus cash, etc)

DEALER DISCOUNT
is entirely up to the dealer, what they want to discount their cut of the sale, before figuring out whatever rebates you are eligble for.
It is often very difficult to tell the mix between dealer discount and rebates/incentives when shopping online!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
this has to be wrong right, limited $58k after discount and rebates - I don't there are any rebates on limited currently

There aren't. It's the usual scam. If you are getting every available rebate. Nobody qualifies for every rebate. They are probably listing the 10%, which that vehicle doesn't get. Every dealer, at least around me, puts out those bogus ads. They are legitimate discounts, you just don't qualify. That's how they avoid false advertising.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jist like when they list the low interest rates and just say "on approved credit"

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Jist like when they list the low interest rates and just say "on approved credit"
not only that but it's also on specific trim, specific model year, and sometimes specific region even.
Same for adnvertised leases, specific specific.

Warlock610

Reaction score
I just found out about this warlock package today. I found 1 of what only appears to be 3 in Ohio. I was going to buy a tradesmen crew cab V6 with night edition but I stumbled across this and after doing some research this truck checked all my boxes. Online price was 41,000 which I thought had to be a mistake or some dealer internet price BS they would never honor. The guy I spoke with was the most straight forward no BS guy. He said 41,000 is the price and I will get you 500 more off with first responder discount.It has way better features than the standard tradesmen I was looking at for 783 dollars less than the best deal I got at my local dealer for a tradesmen with night package. Put a deposit on it and going up this week to pick it up.

Warlock610

Reaction score
I just found out about this warlock package today. I found 1 of what only appears to be 3 in Ohio. I was going to buy a tradesmen crew cab V6 with night edition but I stumbled across this and after doing some research this truck checked all my boxes. Online price was 41,000 which I thought had to be a mistake or some dealer internet price BS they would never honor. The guy I spoke with was the most straight forward no BS guy. He said 41,000 is the price and I will get you 500 more off with first responder discount.It has way better features than the standard tradesmen I was looking at for 783 dollars less than the best deal I got at my local dealer for a tradesmen with night package. Put a deposit on it and going up this week to pick it up.
And when I first called the salesmen had no idea what a warlock was, then he told me the truck I was describing had to be a mistake and then called back and was like well I have never heard of or seen that package but it’s pretty awesome lol must be mysterious if the sales people don’t know what it is.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
And when I first called the salesmen had no idea what a warlock was, then he told me the truck I was describing had to be a mistake and then called back and was like well I have never heard of or seen that package but it’s pretty awesome lol must be mysterious if the sales people don’t know what it is.
Or maybe because it's just a tradesman trim, and salesmen don't go crazy for the lowest trim level. But who knows.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked my records. Looks like Ram has built about 1,000 of these DT Warlocks (there's a total of about 14,000 DT Tradesmen).

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just checked my records. Looks like Ram has built about 1,000 of these DT Warlocks (there's a total of about 14,000 DT Tradesmen).
I saw a DS Warlock yesterday.
Today I saw my first TRX (parked at a house facing in)

Still no DT warlock, nor do I ever think I would see one here. People buying tradesmen are barebones for work (and are really rare), else it's all about the Bighorn and Laramies around here.

6of36

Reaction score
I saw a DS Warlock yesterday.
Today I saw my first TRX (parked at a house facing in)

Still no DT warlock, nor do I ever think I would see one here. People buying tradesmen are barebones for work (and are really rare), else it's all about the Bighorn and Laramies around here.
You must live rural. I see TRXs all the time. Of course I live in car country. 7 Ram dealers within 15 mile radius. Dealers here stock TRXs, and Shelby F150s.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You must live rural. I see TRXs all the time. Of course I live in car country. 7 Ram dealers within 15 mile radius. Dealers here stock TRXs, and Shelby F150s.
I don't live rural. It's my part of the country. In fact the Trx I saw was parked in a very rural town which really surprised me. I was cutting though to avoid construction on the interstate.
There are not very many expensive cars around here. I would say most cars are under 20k and trucks under 30k.
If I had to guess I would say the average age of a car here is between 10-15 years old too.

6of36

Reaction score
I don't live rural. It's my part of the country. In fact the Trx I saw was parked in a very rural town which really surprised me. I was cutting though to avoid construction on the interstate.
There are not very many expensive cars around here. I would say most cars are under 20k and trucks under 30k.
If I had to guess I would say the average age of a car here is between 10-15 years old too.
One of the first Hellcats I saw was traveling in rural Tennessee. Turns out it was owned by a local deputy. My girlfriends house is less than 10 miles from the truck plant, and what I still call the Chrysler Tech Center, which I pass often. It's not uncommon to see the future models driving in camo too.

Users who are viewing this thread