5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No way to get the Hemi without Etorque, u less tou bought a classic.
Correct. I see I may not have made that clear as I assumed for the 2024 MY that the Warlock only comes in the Classic. However I understand for 2025 they are going to produce the Warlock in the 5th Feb with the new engine. I purchased the Classic so as to get the 5.7 non-eTorque and non-sliding rear window.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Correct. I see I may not have made that clear as I assumed for the 2024 MY that the Warlock only comes in the Classic. However I understand for 2025 they are going to produce the Warlock in the 5th Feb with the new engine. I purchased the Classic so as to get the 5.7 non-eTorque and non-sliding rear window.
You can get the warlock package on an 5th gen already.
Which is different then the warlock trim level on a 4th gen.

RamminBuff

Reaction score
Same. Just did the same thing. I wasn’t even aware a) 24 is the last my with a Hemi, 2) only the classics have non-eTorque.

Users who are viewing this thread