5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ram 1500 warlock

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New Tradesman WARLOCK showed up on the dealer lot here! $54,680.
Not understanding that price! WTF!!!!! you can buy a big horn with the same specs as that a bit cheaper!!!

HEMI option is now $3045, and DESTINATION CHARGE has soared to $1995!!!!!! F&&& me! LOL

View attachment 167733
Didn't think the Warlock was a Tradesman. It has options a base Bighorn doesnt have.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New Tradesman WARLOCK showed up on the dealer lot here! $54,680.
Not understanding that price! WTF!!!!! you can buy a big horn with the same specs as that a bit cheaper!!!

HEMI option is now $3045, and DESTINATION CHARGE has soared to $1995!!!!!! F&&& me! LOL

View attachment 167733
its the new norm. there are less and less cheap affordable truck being built. But then again people are being able to afford them. Or force to buy what's is available.
I see a lot of construction workers and gardeners with high end trucks these days where before they would drive a base work truck.
Add that its not clear cut what is the best trim deal these days with all the packages - tradesman could be close or better equip than a big horn just as a big horn can be better equip than a Laramie

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
its the new norm. there are less and less cheap affordable truck being built. But then again people are being able to afford them. Or force to buy what's is available.
I see a lot of construction workers and gardeners with high end trucks these days where before they would drive a base work truck.
Add that its not clear cut what is the best trim deal these days with all the packages - tradesman could be close or better equip than a big horn just as a big horn can be better equip than a Laramie
You see the construction, gardeners, roofers type businesses with more high end trucks anymore because it's all a tax write off, and the higher the value of the vehicle the more it helps them. Which is also why many of them end up with aftermarket wheels/tires and lifts as well. They can write it all off as work expenses

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You see the construction, gardeners, roofers type businesses with more high end trucks anymore because it's all a tax write off, and the higher the value of the vehicle the more it helps them. Which is also why many of them end up with aftermarket wheels/tires and lifts as well. They can write it all off as work expenses
that is true and a good point but I don't think the tax write off is something new - and the high end truck trend is more recent
could be the timing - enough people were due for a new truck and the market was flooded with high end trucks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
that is true and a good point but I don't think the tax write off is something new - and the high end truck trend is more recent
could be the timing - enough people were due for a new truck and the market was flooded with high end trucks
Nah. I'm in the construction business and I drive a high end truck. It isn't a tax write off, and it's not because that's what was on the lot. It's because we all stand around after work measuring our dicks by the size of our trucks.

U

User_3336

Didn't think the Warlock was a Tradesman. It has options a base Bighorn doesnt have.
its a base Tradesman with a $2995 bunch of options called a WARLOCK PACKAGE. (almost like the level 1 bighorn pkg). But does have the Duratracs like a Rebel.

U

User_3336

Nah. I'm in the construction business and I drive a high end truck. It isn't a tax write off, and it's not because that's what was on the lot. It's because we all stand around after work measuring our dicks by the size of our trucks.
beavis.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
its a base Tradesman with a $2995 bunch of options called a WARLOCK PACKAGE. (almost like the level 1 bighorn pkg). But does have the Duratracs like a Rebel.
For what it's worth, the dealer is selling that truck for $43,899 after discount, customer cash, etc.

U

User_3336

For what it's worth, the dealer is selling that truck for $43,899 after discount, customer cash, etc.

@Eighty, CLEARLY, you did not do the math!!! (Check again). The ACTUAL price after dealer discounts and REBATES was $47,899! (I give you credit for finding it though).

NOTE! This dealer is notorious about internet pricing being WRONG! The manufacturer rebates were doubled. they'd just say its wrong, and subject to correction. I've dealt with this dealer before!
  • $10,781SAVINGS
    $43,899FINAL PRICE

MSRP: $54,680
  • Dealer Discount:-$1,781
  • Internet Price:$52,899
    • $4000 - 2023 RAM National Retail Consumer Cash (Type 1/B) 23CP1. Exp. 10/02/2023

• Dealer Finance Cash-$1,000
  • FINAL PRICE:$43,899

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty, CLEARLY, you did not do the math!!! (Check again). The ACTUAL price after dealer discounts and REBATES was $47,899! (I give you credit for finding it though).

NOTE! This dealer is notorious about internet pricing being WRONG! The manufacturer rebates were doubled. they'd just say its wrong, and subject to correction. I've dealt with this dealer before!
  • $10,781SAVINGS
    $43,899FINAL PRICE

MSRP: $54,680
  • Dealer Discount:-$1,781
  • Internet Price:$52,899
    • $4000 - 2023 RAM National Retail Consumer Cash (Type 1/B) 23CP1. Exp. 10/02/2023

• Dealer Finance Cash-$1,000
  • FINAL PRICE:$43,899
You got me...I just looked at the bottom. It was pretty easy to find, as there was only one 2023 Warlock in Flame Red built for the state of Tennessee.

U

User_3336

You got me...I just looked at the bottom. It was pretty easy to find, as there was only one 2023 Warlock in Flame Red built for the state of Tennessee.
Yeah, its Rhythm in Nashville, TN. They have incorrect internet pricing almost every month (they blame it on a third party).

U

User_3336

23' 5th gen warlock package tradesman. just picked one up for $43k brand new w/ hemi $12k off msrp. sick truck.
Oh really? What dealer was that from? I'm curious about the discounts and rebates.
It would be interesting to see that window sticker. I don't recall a '23 5th gen Tradesman with a Warlock package. Surely not a locatable online.

Got a feeling this user will NEVER return.

Last edited by a moderator:

jse2

Reaction score
Oh really? What dealer was that from? I'm curious about the discounts and rebates.
It would be interesting to see that window sticker. I don't recall a '23 5th gen Tradesman with a Warlock package. Surely not a locatable online.

Got a feeling this user will NEVER return.
I have a 5th gen 2023 Warlock. Paid a bit more than that last summer but it was still about 15% below MSRP.

U

User_3336

I have a 5th gen 2023 Warlock. Paid a bit more than that last summer but it was still about 15% below MSRP.
FCA has had several 10% and 15% off MSRP sales over the last 6 months. Some good deals to be had, but depends on what one is looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread