5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Order

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Ruger

Reaction score
I ordered mine last Friday. I got the VIN Monday and found this forum looking for any information I could find on when it might get built.

Seems like a lot of cool people so I decided to join.

I just hope I can limp my 3rd gen along long enough for mine to get here 😬
Welcome Obi, now kick back and relax it will be a good minute before any of us see our orders.

LGB24

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW the fleet companies seem to generally list 11/1 as the 2023 1500 production start date. If the production start date has been pushed back materially, I would have expected them to update their websites.

Vehicle Build-out and Start-up Dates | Element Fleet
https://www.wheels.com/fleet/orderreference/startupdates_usa.pdf
Chrysler Trucks (Build Out Final Order Start Up Dates) – Donlen
Manufacturers Information - 2023
Last I heard (from someone who has access to the SHAP schedule), it had been pushed back to 11/10. That was a few weeks ago.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have never ordered a vehicle before, but coming out of my lease I think I want to order my next one. How are you all ordering a 2023 already I do not see that option on Ram site?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have never ordered a vehicle before, but coming out of my lease I think I want to order my next one. How are you all ordering a 2023 already I do not see that option on Ram site?
The website is always behind on things. Last year, orders opened on May 6th, but the website didn't update until sometime in late October or November.

If you want to order now, you need to contact a dealer and go through the pricing/options. Well, even in a few months you'll need to do that too.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The website is always behind on things. Last year, orders opened on May 6th, but the website didn't update until sometime in late October or November.

If you want to order now, you need to contact a dealer and go through the pricing/options. Well, even in a few months you'll need to do that too.
Thanks. I was just talking to my dealer and I am thinking in the next couple of weeks I should do this. Lease is up next September and I think I have max 60 days out for the dealer to buy it out...so July timeframe the latest to pull me out of it. I love the truck but there are a few minor things where I would prefer not to buy it out...but given how much they have gone up in price who knows. :)

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
you can also build a truck here,

they are pretty close to what ram will have

LGB24

Reaction score
Reports are now that production was pushed from 11/10 to 11/14. Any thoughts on when we'll start seeing 2023s scheduled for production (they have to start scheduling for production before the production date).

cliffsta

Reaction score
I dunno but I'm ashamed to admit how often I check this and the tracker hoping for some kind of update.
Don’t be ashamed. I’m refreshing both multiple times a day. A fella sure can hope these experts here are wrong 😂

coldhammer

Reaction score
I know we have a bit to wait - hopefully just the 14 days, and not more - but I'm excited to finally get to November and have something to watch for instead of just patiently waiting!

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
I placed my order for a black 2023 Limited Sept 22nd. Got a VIN on the 26th. I added 3.92 gears and the 33 gallon tank to the original order October 12th after a bit of heated, yet polite, conversations with the dealer. I've been refreshing this page often as well.

I've already priced out a BDS 4" Lift, 20" fuel rebel 6's, 35" recon grapplers, tint and paint protection film. Just waiting to hear back with a real confirmation if the 35" tires with speedometer calibration will mess with park sense and park assist and I'll place that order to be here when the truck arrives. I haven't bought a toy in a very long time..

Kumba1010

Reaction score
mmmh! Seems as if Ram has started scheduling 2023s for assembly. Few compatriots on RamForum.com who ordered 2023 Rebel have received scheduling updates...Thats some good news

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
mmmh! Seems as if Ram has started scheduling 2023s for assembly. Few compatriots on RamForum.com who ordered 2023 Rebel have received scheduling updates...Thats some good news
and so have posters here

Kumba1010

Reaction score
and so have posters here
Wow! Thanks, Bigdodge...Hope I get an update soon from MD

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I saw a post about 6% off when ordering with the offer expiring Feb 1st. Unfortunately I dd not save or bookmark it. I've spent the last couple days ((unsuccessfully) trying to find it. Any chance someone would provide me a link to it so I could contact the OP & place my order?

thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread