5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 MY

mophead

Reaction score
Haven't heard a peep about 2023 changes or production dates. Anything? Anyone?

NHRoadking

Reaction score
Looks like Ram is delaying it until late next year. No refresh this year.

mophead

Reaction score
Looks like Ram is delaying it until late next year. No refresh this year.
Understood, no refresh, but I was wondering when 2023's changeover/start dates/availability for production were. What they will include ( 3.0 six? ) and stop offering ( black 20" wheels, steps, tonneaus lol). Last years transition was a complete cluster. Some people still haven't gotten or had ridiculous waits for trucks that were initially ordered as 2021's and pushed to 2022's. Hoping to NOT participate in that this year.

mophead

Reaction score
Mention has been made that 22 orders will stop in the next couple of weeks.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Reminds me of the cluster in my wife's Explorer. Nice in that if you change the theme, the entire cluster changes, rather than just the center portion

mophead

Reaction score
Kinda like the current instrument cluster better. The trim at top around where it says “Limited” seems out of place.
I pretty much agree. I would think this will either be in the upper trims or an option or package, at least for 23. Doubt we'll see it in the BigHorn

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting steering wheel for a Limited. Maybe the wood wheel will only be on Level 1?
Keep in mind that some pilot vehicles are built as “frankenvehicles”.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It will only be available initially on TRX, Limited and Limited Longhorn. Same cluster as you get on the New Grand Cherokee(and L) and the Wagoneer lineup.

NHRoadking

Reaction score
So Ram is pretty much offering nothing for the 2023s except a price increase. Bummer.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So Ram is pretty much offering nothing for the 2023s except a price increase. Bummer.
We don't know that for sure considering they haven't officially released any details. 23 is the last year prior to the MCR so they will probably add some value packages and/or trickle down some of the upper trim luxuries to the lower trims. Of course this is in a normal market and normal supply chain so who knows what they are actually going to do. I'd say its a safe bet that the I6 wont happen until 24 since they will have to crash test them with the new engines.

Users who are viewing this thread