5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
trust me I’ve been worried about this.. only “plus” is one of the 2 other trucks that were on the shipment to Detroit river yard is still there. The third has since been shipped to Toledo.

I have been staying on my dealer but they insist there’s nothing they can do but wait. Know of anything else I can Say to them to push them? I have a second truck sitting at a different dealer in which I’m guessing they’re gonna tell me tomorrow I need to make a decision. Problem is it has level b instead of 2, and is missing the premium lighting group and blind spot/cross path detection. So if my original truck truly is coming by 2/4 like it says it is, i want to wait. But if my truck is MIA and never coming, I would just take this truck. What a mess lol
stop by the dealer and have them pull the dealer connect report
that looks like this

truck tracking dec 15 2021.jpeg

Scott820941

Reaction score
see that eta 1-24-22
now you have a date to complain
have the dealer call the area rep
as I understand it the contractor pay is connected to the eta's
So I’ve had dates as early as 1/3 lol it started at 1/3-1/11 the moved to 1/11-1/17, then 1/17-1/27 and now 1/24-2/3……

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Something about "gateline scheduling or something date to follow"
Same as what I was told last week by ramchat and my dealer. Dealer told me I'm D1 but not showing a date. All I can guess is at worst is another false flag

LBTRS

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've searched and can't find the answer. I have a 2022 Limited on order and put it in the tracker. I don't understand the order tracking process. I received a build sheet today but have no idea what that means for the timeline. I just ordered the truck this month and already received a VIN and build sheet. How long should I expect for it to be assembled and delivered to Arizona? Appreciate any clarification you guys can provide. Thanks a million!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've searched and can't find the answer. I have a 2022 Limited on order and put it in the tracker. I don't understand the order tracking process. I received a build sheet today but have no idea what that means for the timeline. I just ordered the truck this month and already received a VIN and build sheet. How long should I expect for it to be assembled and delivered to Arizona? Appreciate any clarification you guys can provide. Thanks a million!

build sheet means it is assembled,

good for you

next step is a window sticker
could be tonight or who knows

after that it is a crap shoot for how long it takes to get to your dealer

LBTRS

Reaction score
build sheet means it is assembled,

good for you

next step is a window sticker
could be tonight or who knows

after that it is a crap shoot for how long it takes to get to your dealer
Wow, really? I ordered it on 1/5/22 and its assembled already? Dealer told me to expect build in April and deliver in May. That's amazing if it is already assembled. Appreciate your help.

Scott820941

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the premium light group headlights vs the regular headlights? Trying to decide if it’s worth passing on my second order that came in before my first order but is missing premium light group, blind spot and cross path detection and power folding mirrors. My other truck COULD be here any day, it’s been sitting at Detroit rail yard for ~1 month. Thanks in advance!!

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
you two above have to be the first to be in D-1 with no date as far as I know

either of you care to post the current poc?
Called the dealer again today asking for a copy of the poc. Third time I've asked and not gotten one. So I think tomarrow will be an in-person visit. I already have a bad taste because if the lack of information from them. Definitely won't order thru them again.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Wow, really? I ordered it on 1/5/22 and its assembled already? Dealer told me to expect build in April and deliver in May. That's amazing if it is already assembled. Appreciate your help.
Shhh don't say that too loud. You have people in this forum who have been waiting 32+ weeks and haven't gotten a build sheet yet. 😝

kc135t

Reaction score
You better get your financing figured out soon...hopefully not waiting on a tax refund!

rtpassini

Reaction score
I got an estimated ship date finally of 2/28/22.
It took me until now to realize i didnt add the advance safety group. Im an idiot. I really wanted the blind spot monitors. Build a truck and wait this long only to not have it be exactly what i wanted. sucks. But thats my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread