5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the rail destination is in PA? I got word that my truck reached its rail destination and is awaiting a connecting truck transport to the dealer. Just wondering how far from me that is - it’s like pulling teeth getting any information from my dealer.

If you go to the Cassen Transport website, you can select locations and see what location is closest to you. I'm in Northern Maryland and my truck has been sitting in Jessup, MD for a week. My dealership said told me it should be there next week.

scott82094

Reaction score
If you go to the Cassen Transport website, you can select locations and see what location is closest to you. I'm in Northern Maryland and my truck has been sitting in Jessup, MD for a week. My dealership said told me it should be there next week.
Thanks! How did you know it was sitting in jessup? Your dealer told you? My dealer sucks at communicating updates even when I blatantly ask lol

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! How did you know it was sitting in jessup? Your dealer told you? My dealer sucks at communicating updates even when I blatantly ask lol
I went to and scrolled down to Vin Tracking, entered my vin# and Dealer Number (the 5-digit number after the Dealer's name on my POC), and hit next. A page popped up showing the info, confirmed two days later at dealer.

If it's unable to find your Vin# put D0500 in the dealer number and it will show tracking to the New Boston Railyard.

There is also a way to track a truck on the train by phone, but I didn't try that. if you're interested in trying that do a search on this site for details.

I'm no expert I just found this info from other helpful members.

Good Luck

scott82094

Reaction score
I went to and scrolled down to Vin Tracking, entered my vin# and Dealer Number (the 5-digit number after the Dealer's name on my POC), and hit next. A page popped up showing the info, confirmed two days later at dealer.

If it's unable to find your Vin# put D0500 in the dealer number and it will show tracking to the New Boston Railyard.

There is also a way to track a truck on the train by phone, but I didn't try that. if you're interested in trying that do a search on this site for details.

I'm no expert I just found this info from other helpful members.

Good Luck
Thank you! I’ve been entering my vin and dealer number Since it got built on Christmas and it’s shown this same info the entire time :( I was told by one Ram chat agent that it reached its rail destination 2 weeks ago but then another one told me it hasn’t left Detroit. I had an est delivery date of January 3 and now it’s been pushed back to the 27th. I’m starting to lose hope that it’s even coming after 7 months of waiting lmao

Attachments

• 12D17388-B276-4DD4-9073-3D24B9F66C2A.png
    12D17388-B276-4DD4-9073-3D24B9F66C2A.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 24

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! I’ve been entering my vin and dealer number Since it got built on Christmas and it’s shown this same info the entire time :( I was told by one Ram chat agent that it reached its rail destination 2 weeks ago but then another one told me it hasn’t left Detroit. I had an est delivery date of January 3 and now it’s been pushed back to the 27th. I’m starting to lose hope that it’s even coming after 7 months of waiting lmao
Check with your dealer. They should be able to pinpoint it’s location! In my experience Ramchat was useless, especially in the shipping phase!
Don’t lose hope! I first ordered June 21 and picking up my truck next Wednesday!

scott82094

Reaction score
Check with your dealer. They should be able to pinpoint it’s location! In my experience Ramchat was useless, especially in the shipping phase!
Don’t lose hope! I first ordered June 21 and picking up my truck next Wednesday!
That’s awesome, congrats! I text my dealer twice a week and they’re useless. I’ve gone through 3 salesmen in that time and all of them say “all I can see is that it’s in transit.” Drives me nuts knowing what everyone else gets out of their dealerships in terms of info lol

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s awesome, congrats! I text my dealer twice a week and they’re useless. I’ve gone through 3 salesmen in that time and all of them say “all I can see is that it’s in transit.” Drives me nuts knowing what everyone else gets out of their dealerships in terms of info lol
Yep! Thats total BS they know exactly where it is! New dealer next time is in order!

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Your order is in the 201 group. There have been 1,648 trucks built in the 201-269 groups so far with EcoDiesel (not counting today's build sheets). Ask your dealer to find out why those trucks didn't have to wait for an EcoDiesel.
Eighty from the top rope. He shouts "Triple
Your order is in the 201 group. There have been 1,648 trucks built in the 201-269 groups so far with EcoDiesel (not counting today's build sheets). Ask your dealer to find out why those trucks didn't have to wait for an EcoDiesel.
Eighty from the top rope BOOM he drops the elbow!! "Triple B get the table!" I digress to the good ole days of WWF.

So sad that info comes across and some folks (dealerships) think they have the insight. Some do and provide good ground truth "I don't know" "I've seen this before and it makes no sense" Nobody knows the rhyme or reason why one build gets made and another does not. When the dealerhsip offers up the explanation "not building trucks with "fill in the item""... just get disproven here.

I'd venture to wager a foam cup holder that someplace there are two builds the same. One from months ago vin 1xxx and one vin 29xx. We know which one should get built, another movie quote "deserves got nothing to do with it" This is a journey.

And these are only for forum members. Someplace it was mentioned we are probally 1% of production. I defer the numbers to the exalted ones Eighty & TripleB and others that have a grasp on the doings. Just think folks are out there alone and wondering about their truck. Getting fed information from the dealership. What is served up here is really filling. :) They could come out of the cold, join the forum and enjoy the ride.

One day your truck will be in your driveway. One day.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty from the top rope. He shouts "Triple

Eighty from the top rope BOOM he drops the elbow!! "Triple B get the table!" I digress to the good ole days of WWF.

So sad that info comes across and some folks (dealerships) think they have the insight. Some do and provide good ground truth "I don't know" "I've seen this before and it makes no sense" Nobody knows the rhyme or reason why one build gets made and another does not. When the dealerhsip offers up the explanation "not building trucks with "fill in the item""... just get disproven here.

I'd venture to wager a foam cup holder that someplace there are two builds the same. One from months ago vin 1xxx and one vin 29xx. We know which one should get built, another movie quote "deserves got nothing to do with it" This is a journey.

And these are only for forum members. Someplace it was mentioned we are probally 1% of production. I defer the numbers to the exalted ones Eighty & TripleB and others that have a grasp on the doings. Just think folks are out there alone and wondering about their truck. Getting fed information from the dealership. What is served up here is really filling. :) They could come out of the cold, join the forum and enjoy the ride.

One day your truck will be in your driveway. One day.
Lol - you’re gonna keep mentioning your foam cup holders until someone sucker punches you, aren’t you?
There are ~600 members in this forum with 2022 trucks registered on the tracker, of which ~400 have been built.
There are ~200,000 total 2022 orders, of which ~120,000 have been built.
So this forum represents 0.3% of total orders. Add the crazy people on the TRX forum, and we are at ~1.1% representation.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's the same thing I get from Cassen, my dealer confirmed in was in Jessup waiting to be trucked to them. Maybe push your dealer for more info. It's been about a week of getting that, I figured one morning I would check, and it would be on truck and on its way to dealer.

scott82094

Reaction score
What’s the difference between big horn level 2 and level b? What doesn’t b have?

scott82094

Reaction score
power FOLDING mirrors.
Ahhh damn okay. My second truck I ordered because another sales manager from another dealer called and convinced me to showed up today lol. I ordered it 2 months ago and my truck I ordered 7 months ago isn’t here. It has level 2 though and wondering if I should just wait out my original order since it’s already said to be in transit. But date has changed 3 times now for delivery

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ahhh damn okay. My second truck I ordered because another sales manager from another dealer called and convinced me to showed up today lol. I ordered it 2 months ago and my truck I ordered 7 months ago isn’t here. It has level 2 though and wondering if I should just wait out my original order since it’s already said to be in transit. But date has changed 3 times now for delivery
have you been looking at your build sheets and window stickers?

scott82094

Reaction score
have you been looking at your build sheets and window stickers?
For my first truck I ordered, yes. It got a WS and BS on 12/24. I was told it arrived at its rail destination two weeks ago by Ram chat but my dealer just keeps saying “all I can see is it’s in transit.” They won’t send the detailed transit sheet.

for the truck that just arrived, they never even gave me a vin lol. I was completely shocked when they called today to say it showed up

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For my first truck I ordered, yes. It got a WS and BS on 12/24. I was told it arrived at its rail destination two weeks ago by Ram chat but my dealer just keeps saying “all I can see is it’s in transit.” They won’t send the detailed transit sheet.

for the truck that just arrived, they never even gave me a vin lol. I was completely shocked when they called today to say it showed up
I believe I'd reevaluate my dealer choice for next time, if there is a next time!

scott82094

Reaction score
I believe I'd reevaluate my dealer choice for next time, if there is a next time!
Oh yeah absolutely! Never using that dealer again lol.

now I need to decide if I take delivery of this truck missing:

- power folding mirrors
- premium lighting group
- blind spot and cross path detection

The main thing I’m mad about is the led lighting group. Any thoughts if it’s worth it? Really my other truck should be here any day now, it’s been “in transit” since 12/24. But new est date is 2/4.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
@Eighty
Just got notified by my dealer today, that the 22 hydro blue Rebel w/Rambox's (NN119686) I ordered on 6/28/21 is official in D1 today with an estimated ship date of 2/7/22.

I believe some of the charts show an average WS to dealer shipping time of ~23 days.

Base MSRP went up $3k plus another $1k for the various options. (Rebel 12, Level 2, Cmfrt Grp, Tech Grp, bed grp, Rmbx, 33gal).
Dealer did manager to get it changed from level B back to level 2 as originally ordered.

Well see how things shake out.

-------------

PS: on the new PoC, I see a new sales code..
- 4NU : vehicles invoiced though Mexico Sys

** Maybe that's the bottomless hole all these very old orders fell into.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread