5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Doc10

Reaction score
I dont know, but a lot of the people here are getting anywhere between 5-6% under invoice. If anything fight them for price protection, many dealers are honoring the price before increases. I know at Lakeland they honored the price.
5-6% under invoice or MSRP? Under invoice in the last year is crazy

Thanks for the info on Lakeland

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
5-6% under invoice or MSRP? Under invoice in the last year is crazy

Thanks for the info on Lakeland
Under invoice. With current incentives I'll be 18% under MSRP on mine when I take delivery later this month.

Invoice on my truck is $69,358 and with current rebates and an extra $500 off with tread lightly at MD I'm at $62,114. That's also a June order and prices have gone up what, like 4 time since then? So it's a little misleading. Point being, there are deals out there on Rams if you're willing to order and wait.

Last edited:

Doc10

Reaction score
Under invoice. With current incentives I'll be 18% under MSRP on mine when I take delivery later this month.

Invoice on my truck is $69,358 and with current rebates and an extra $500 off with tread lightly at MD I'm at $61,114. That's also a June order and prices have gone up what, like 4 time since then? So it's a little misleading. Point being, there are deals out there on Rams if you're willing to order and wait.
You're crossing up invoice and MSRP - your truck build description is ~$69k MSRP. The invoice is closer to ~$61k.
Nice choices by the way, similar build to mine, but let me know if you get the max steel - I wasn't able to order limited in max steel.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You're crossing up invoice and MSRP - your truck build description is ~$69k MSRP. The invoice is closer to ~$61k.
Nice choices by the way, similar build to mine, but let me know if you get the max steel - I wasn't able to order limited in max steel.
Nope, attached is my POC when I ordered (on the left) and when I went to D1 (on the right) in early January. This isn't even current MSRP. The MSRP on my window sticker is $76,750. MSRP on my POC when I ordered in June was $72980 and invoice was $66,934.

Mine was built in Max Steel. It was still available to order when I ordered and I hear it's back. I know it shows online.

Attachments

• PXL_20220119_132401456.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220119_132401456.MP.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 28

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you deal with a reputable high volume dealer you really don't have to worry about price protection. Which is SO redressing these days!!
Redressing?

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Soooooooo.......

Ram Chat said my truck is in transit and gave me a Delivery ETA of 2/10-2/23....but the dealer is telling me 4 weeks best case. I have not let on that I have been tracking my order to the dealer.

Is the dealer yanking my chain by under promising and over delivering, or is Ram Chat wrong?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Fortunately that's not how Mark Dodge does business.
I've had several conversations with Aaron on his/their overall philosophy on how they do business. I've been giving credit to him, and while he and his team deserve all the accolades, I get the feeling that the culture comes from the top!

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I've had several conversations with Aaron on his/their overall philosophy on how they do business. I've been giving credit to him, and while he and his team deserve all the accolades, I get the feeling that the culture comes from the top!
Yeah I've been impressed with them for the most part. Not having my truck makes me bitter. Back in Oct I would have told you how our next vehicle would be a Grand Wagoneer from MD. Unfortunately I don't see myself spending another dime for a Stellantis product.

They need to open a Toyota dealer so we can order a 2023 Sequoia.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I've been impressed with them for the most part. Not having my truck makes me bitter. Back in Oct I would have told you how our next vehicle would be a Grand Wagoneer from MD. Unfortunately I don't see myself spending another dime for a Stellantis product.

They need to open a Toyota dealer so we can order a 2023 Sequoia.
I feel for you! It's a shame you have waited so long, I would be bitter too! They really screwed this production cycle up!!

Doc10

Reaction score
Soooooooo.......

Ram Chat said my truck is in transit and gave me a Delivery ETA of 2/10-2/23....but the dealer is telling me 4 weeks best case. I have not let on that I have been tracking my order to the dealer.

Is the dealer yanking my chain by under promising and over delivering, or is Ram Chat wrong?
shipping is all over the place, mine was set to ship on 1/10 and latest arrival date is 2/10

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Invoice on my truck is $69,358 and with current rebates and an extra $500 off with tread lightly at MD I'm at $62,114. That's also a June order and prices have gone up what, like 4 time since then? So it's a little misleading. Point being, there are deals out there on Rams if you're willing to order and wait.

Did you get the 1% below invoice through Tread Lightly, or is there a $500 discount related to Tread Lightly..or, I suppose the $500 could be the dollar amount of the 1%?

Doc10

Reaction score
Mark Dodge is offering people with an Affiliate number $500 additional off thier price, which is already below invoice.
stupid question - what's an affiliate number and does anyone have one to share?

Users who are viewing this thread