5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty
Just got notified by my dealer today, that the 22 hydro blue Rebel w/Rambox's (NN119686) I ordered on 6/28/21 is official in D1 today with an estimated ship date of 2/7/22.

I believe some of the charts show an average WS to dealer shipping time of ~23 days.

Base MSRP went up $3k plus another $1k for the various options. (Rebel 12, Level 2, Cmfrt Grp, Tech Grp, bed grp, Rmbx, 33gal).
Dealer did manager to get it changed from level B back to level 2 as originally ordered.

Well see how things shake out.

-------------

PS: on the new PoC, I see a new sales code..
- 4NU : vehicles invoiced though Mexico Sys

** Maybe that's the bottomless hole all these very old orders fell into.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I say depending on location 3 weeks is a good number.

I'm glad another hydro blue with rambox was built. For us (I ordered a back country) it seems like it's taken forever for it ot be built compared to other folks. Like you, it took 6 months from order to build (i ordered in mid june)...was a long time.

I know I should not count the time from when I ordered to when they started building the 2022...but I do anyway
..lol.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How are you guys validating your builds? Do you compare codes in the build sheet to codes in your POC?
The codes aren't in the build sheets. You just have to go through a mental (or written) checklist to make sure all the words are there.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh yeah absolutely! Never using that dealer again lol.

now I need to decide if I take delivery of this truck missing:

- power folding mirrors
- premium lighting group
- blind spot and cross path detection

The main thing I’m mad about is the led lighting group. Any thoughts if it’s worth it? Really my other truck should be here any day now, it’s been “in transit” since 12/24. But new est date is 2/4.
If it were me I'll wait, as painful as it is, to get the EXACT truck I want! I'd be kicking myself every day knowing I paid this much for a truck and it wasn't exactly the truck I wanted! As a matter of fact that is just what I did

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How are you guys validating your builds? Do you compare codes in the build sheet to codes in your POC?
I printed out all of the standard features and package options and compared that to the BS. Item by item. Tedious but that was the only way I knew of to be sure it had everything.

profoundbc

Reaction score
I just heard from Ram Chat that my 2022 Rebel is in the final Quality Checks phase. Can someone please share the link where I can check window sticker / build sheet?

Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

profoundbc

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! Looks like the build sheet for my Rebel is fully in tact per how it was originally ordered. No window sticker yet - when should I expect to see that?
If it's in the "quality checks" phase, then that probably means you're in "I" status (final inspection). Could be this evening, or it could be several days - there's no telling, really.

blue_by_you

Reaction score
it would've been nice to have in the tracking spreadsheet date of order and date of delivery, that way we could see trends/averages for timing

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
it would've been nice to have in the tracking spreadsheet date of order and date of delivery, that way we could see trends/averages for timing
Order dates are a tough thing. Unlike BS and WS dates, the "order date" is user-reported. And it's a mess. Many people don't provide an answer for that (i.e., the field is left blank), some people report the date they were given their VIN (which is sometimes weeks after the VIN was assigned), and other people provide the date that they "asked for" a truck - even though the order was put in weeks later by the dealer.
In other words, it's highly unreliable information. I do my best to interpolate, correct, and "guess" at the real VIN assignment dates (that's the squiggly line in my chart). But it's just not scientific data.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But with all of what I said above, here's the info that I have (for 1195 members between the 5th Gen and TRX forums who have gotten build sheets).
Average order-to-BS duration is 96 calendar days
Minimum duration is 8 days
Maximum duration is 259 days (and there are people that are still waiting for a BS in excess of that)
Median duration is 92 days.

Scott820941

Reaction score
My truck has been sitting at Detroit river yard for about 30 days. RAM chat and my dealer both say the final step is getting on a truck and being driven to the dealer but why doesn’t it need to go on a rail? I’m in PA and I’ve heard of others having their trucks shipped to Philadelphia or Toledo Ohio before being trucked to a dealer. Anyone know from PA?

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck has been sitting at Detroit river yard for about 30 days. RAM chat and my dealer both say the final step is getting on a truck and being driven to the dealer but why doesn’t it need to go on a rail? I’m in PA and I’ve heard of others having their trucks shipped to Philadelphia or Toledo Ohio before being trucked to a dealer. Anyone know from PA?
Youngwood Pa here and and my last truck went by rail and the shipped trailer

Scott820941

Reaction score
Youngwood Pa here and and my last truck went by rail and the shipped trailer
I’m in delmont and confused by it coming straight by truck lol I’m happy it is because it’s already been a month, atleast I know it just needs to get on a truck (or so I’m told). If it had to get on a train first I’d go insane waiting any longer 😂

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
don't want to be the be the bearer of bad news but something could have gone wrong.

stay on the dealer to find out

Scott820941

Reaction score
don't want to be the be the bearer of bad news but something could have gone wrong.

stay on the dealer to find out
trust me I’ve been worried about this.. only “plus” is one of the 2 other trucks that were on the shipment to Detroit river yard is still there. The third has since been shipped to Toledo.

I have been staying on my dealer but they insist there’s nothing they can do but wait. Know of anything else I can Say to them to push them? I have a second truck sitting at a different dealer in which I’m guessing they’re gonna tell me tomorrow I need to make a decision. Problem is it has level b instead of 2, and is missing the premium lighting group and blind spot/cross path detection. So if my original truck truly is coming by 2/4 like it says it is, i want to wait. But if my truck is MIA and never coming, I would just take this truck. What a mess lol

Users who are viewing this thread