5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

4jlcc

Reaction score
what makes you believe that this "Between being changed from level 2 to level b" will not happen again.

because this has been a cluster f u c k!!!!

for a lot a of us!!!
It is already a level B according to the purchase order. I accept that as I'm being told up front. The only option available at this time with order is to choose the power folding tow mirrors at an approximate $450 up charge. Not really what I wanted. If I have issues getting it in my garage, Infotainment.com has a full replacement kit for the bargain price of only $1400 I believe it is! My plan is to learn to love a manual folder! You are so correct regarding the cluster!

n00ber

Reaction score
It is already a level B according to the purchase order. I accept that as I'm being told up front. The only option available at this time with order is to choose the power folding tow mirrors at an approximate $450 up charge. Not really what I wanted. If I have issues getting it in my garage, Infotainment.com has a full replacement kit for the bargain price of only $1400 I believe it is! My plan is to learn to love a manual folder! You are so correct regarding the cluster!
Infotainment is a ripoff imo. All they do is refurbish from wrecked vehicles and upcharge. (Personal experience pricing the center screen on a pacifica through them $2000, parted it out via local scrap yards for $1200.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm back in the group! After a few back and forth emails , text messages, and phone calls, I ordered a Rebel GT from Sandi at Mark Dodge. What a difference in professionalism and courtesy compared to my local dealer! Now I get to start the waiting game all over again! Happy to be back. :)
Taking over/under bets on how many of us in the 12xxxx range and below are still without trucks when your build sheet pops up. Opening range: ALL.

4jlcc

Reaction score
Taking over/under bets on how many of us in the 12xxxx range and below are still without trucks when your build sheet pops up. Opening range: ALL.
I hope you are incorrect. I absolutely do not understand how/why Ram is constructing VIN's in the order they are! BS in my opinion (By the way...BS does not stand for Build Sheet!).

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
RAM Care.

Only emails I've received from FCA are the "I've opened a special tracking file for your order" email back on 8-24 and then the "your new RAM truck will be on the way to you soon" email on 9-22.

thenachobro

Reaction score
whats the deal w/ the running boards on the Rebels,,, ,has anyone confirmed they are not running boards and the crappy looking oval things ? not going to be happy if those are on my Rebel.
I have the one's that Dazana got. The steps they showed before today (ie 4 Months ago) are different than what I am seeing online now. BUT I didn't want tubular anyways, I only took it as that was all that was offered on the build site. Happy with what I got. Oh, it still drives very well and the stereo has been a LOT more cooperative lately. And it gets LOUD! I haven't owned anything that got this loud ever.

Attachments

• 20211103_184558.jpg
    20211103_184558.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

rrutkf80

Reaction score
I hope you are incorrect. I absolutely do not understand how/why Ram is constructing VIN's in the order they are! BS in my opinion (By the way...BS does not stand for Build Sheet!).
Somebody at Stellanis is pissing into the wind, 120xxx, how about 100xxx. I had to put new tires and just relicense my trade in for another year. Now I borrow relatives and friends trucks to set up for hunting season

Moondogger

Reaction score
Any guess to how long a truck stays in the "getting special equipment being installed" phase?

I received my build sheet on 10/14, but still waiting on the window sticker.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
I have the one's that Dazana got. The steps they showed before today (ie 4 Months ago) are different than what I am seeing online now. BUT I didn't want tubular anyways, I only took it as that was all that was offered on the build site. Happy with what I got. Oh, it still drives very well a d the stereo has been a LOT more cooperative lately. And it gets LOUD! I haven't owned anything that got this loud ever.
Gee I just noticed you ordered 3 days in May before me a the the only differences in the builds is mine is an EcoDiesel and I ordered the Trailer Tow Group. My status is still “Someday Maybe”

Randboye

Reaction score
RAM Care.

Only emails I've received from FCA are the "I've opened a special tracking file for your order" email back on 8-24 and then the "your new RAM truck will be on the way to you soon" email on 9-22.
I order the same day , I got my vin a day earlier. I requested a claim # two week ago as of today and still not heard any thing from Ram chat or cares. I requested my dealer/salesman to find out when they will build the truck I order and he said he would reach out to regional sales manager for a build date. As of this morning no information from them either.
I guess those two email's I received, the last one 9-22 that ever one got saying I should be receiving my new truck soon was a lie.

Guess we can wait and see who gets theirs first. Good luck

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I order the same day , I got my vin a day earlier. I requested a claim # two week ago as of today and still not heard any thing from Ram chat or cares. I requested my dealer/salesman to find out when they will build the truck I order and he said he would reach out to regional sales manager for a build date. As of this morning no information from them either.
I guess those two email's I received, the last one 9-22 that ever one got saying I should be receiving my new truck soon was a lie.

Guess we can wait and see who gets theirs first. Good luck
My dealer has mentioned that their Rep states it's not any one thing hanging up builds, they just cite "chip shortages" even to them. They are of the option too that decked out trucks are on the back burner to get quantity churned out.

Dupras

Reaction score
My dealer has mentioned that their Rep states it's not any one thing hanging up builds, they just cite "chip shortages" even to them. They are of the option too that decked out trucks are on the back burner to get quantity churned out.
That last sentence I think it what is ringing true, as least that’s how it feels. Those of us with several options on the vehicles it feels like they have been pushed back. I’m going on 12 weeks since my order with no VIN assigned

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That last sentence I think it what is ringing true, as least that’s how it feels. Those of us with several options on the vehicles it feels like they have been pushed back. I’m going on 12 weeks since my order with no VIN assigned
You need to light up your dealer. There is NO reason for you to not have a VIN number already. If you don't have a VIN they have not submitted your order, likely because they are out of vehicle allocations and they're holding your order until they get more.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang! Push your dealer!! I reordered yesterday and got my new VIN this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread