5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Calileta

Reaction score
Be willing to go anywhere and start calling/email and searching across the country. When we bought my wife's Atlas, we were ready to drive to VA from OK to get it, until we found a dealer who would match in Dallas. Just by getting a quote from someone across the country in writing can give you leverage with someone who is local. Ordering something helps to, vs buying off the lot. But, you already had that going for you.
My Longhorn is on the lot now with a MSRP 3000 high tee than when I ordered with the addition we of tech and ASG under Level 1. I was at about 4% under MSRP when I ordered and was prepared for them to hit me for the added features. They stuck to the original deal so the puts me at about 8% under MSRP. Now if they cann just unlock it.

Calileta

Reaction score
My Longhorn is on the lot now with a MSRP 3000 high tee than when I ordered with the addition we of tech and ASG under Level 1. I was at about 4% under MSRP when I ordered and was prepared for them to hit me for the added features. They stuck to the original deal so the puts me at about 8% under MSRP. Now if they cann just unlock it.
We’ll, that’s a poor job of typing but hopefully y’all can decipher.

scott82094

Reaction score
Just got this text from my salesman….figured I’d share and see if anyone else has heard this 🥲

Attachments

• AFA2FEB1-FC8F-4BD5-A267-0D4C863058F8.jpeg
    AFA2FEB1-FC8F-4BD5-A267-0D4C863058F8.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 129

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this text from my salesman….figured I’d share and see if anyone else has heard this 🥲
Yeah, I tried re-ordering my Rebel two days ago and found that Pano's are currently a restriction for new orders. Having said that, 1,375 of the 7,382 build sheets produced so far this week have Pano sunroofs. So they're not "out" of them. They're just being selective on who gets them.

Jimp1

Reaction score
Just talked to my Salesman. The right wheels will be there this afternoon. Will be getting my Truck Monday afternoon. Will post pics if it happens and the weather agrees.

scott82094

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried re-ordering my Rebel two days ago and found that Pano's are currently a restriction for new orders. Having said that, 1,375 of the 7,382 build sheets produced so far this week have Pano sunroofs. So they're not "out" of them. They're just being selective on who gets them.
What’s funny is I just placed another order through a different dealer yesterday that couldn’t believe I’m still waiting. They have trucks they ordered 8/13 already on their lot. And it let the sales manager place my order with a pano sun roof. Just seems like a complete cluster and Chrysler has no rhyme or reason to what they’re doing process wise

RIRview

Reaction score
Be willing to go anywhere and start calling/email and searching across the country. When we bought my wife's Atlas, we were ready to drive to VA from OK to get it, until we found a dealer who would match in Dallas. Just by getting a quote from someone across the country in writing can give you leverage with someone who is local. Ordering something helps to, vs buying off the lot. But, you already had that going for you.
What dealer in VA was giving the good quote?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What did the delivery cost you?

MD has good pricing, but are they getting trucks in faster than other dealers?

Ran me about $1400 back in June, which is probably close to double what it might cost under normal circumstances. I can't answer your second question, I ordered back in March when things weren't as bad and they quoted me 10-13 weeks I believe, and it came in 11.5 if I remember correctly. It all seems like a crapshoot at this point but they are the best dealer experience I have ever had and seem to be the best discount out there.

WS728

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 2022 Laramie, 6'4" Crew Cab 4x4 last Friday (10/29)

I filled out the form to add my VIN to the Order Tracker, and now am settling in for what will probably be a long wait, from what I'm reading... Oh well, I'll be amped if/when it gets here! :D

Mathis35

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 2022 Laramie, 6'4" Crew Cab 4x4 last Friday (10/29)

I filled out the form to add my VIN to the Order Tracker, and now am settling in for what will probably be a long wait, from what I'm reading... Oh well, I'll be amped if/when it gets here! :D
Who knows, there are 2 members that ordered 10/6 and 10/7 and one already has his truck and the other has a truck on the way. Meanwhile members have ordered in May or I think January even for our Canadian members that sit in D status with no end in sigh. I wish you luck, but you'll probably get your truck before a lot of us.

Users who are viewing this thread