5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

n00ber

Reaction score
You need to light up your dealer. There is NO reason for you to not have a VIN number already. If you don't have a VIN they have not submitted your order, likely because they are out of vehicle allocations and they're holding your order until they get more.
100% this @Dupras

PCHokie

Reaction score
I just got notified by my dealer my order has arrived. While I told my salesman I no longer wanted it, I did promise I would at least look at it when it arrived. I still do not see me getting it, but am looking forward to going to look at it later tonight.

thenachobro

Reaction score
Gee I just noticed you ordered 3 days in May before me a the the only differences in the builds is mine is an EcoDiesel and I ordered the Trailer Tow Group. My status is still “Someday Maybe”
I actually ordered a 2021 2 weeks prior and it arrived 3 weeks prior to the 2022 I ordered. Had to change the order due to some groups I wanted. It should have been here in July but it arrived the 3rd week of September. I wish I knew the rhyme or reason that the builds are not happening in VIN order but alas, I am just a dirty consumer! Hope you get yours sooner than later!

PCHokie

Reaction score
I just got notified by my dealer my order has arrived. While I told my salesman I no longer wanted it, I did promise I would at least look at it when it arrived. I still do not see me getting it, but am looking forward to going to look at it later tonight.
Pics he sent me

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3397.jpg
    IMG_3397.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3398.jpg
    IMG_3398.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3399.jpg
    IMG_3399.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3400.jpg
    IMG_3400.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3401.jpg
    IMG_3401.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 96

scott82094

Reaction score
How are you guys getting below MSRP? Any suggestions when negotiating given you’re placing an order for exactly what you want?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
How are you guys getting below MSRP? Any suggestions when negotiating given you’re placing an order for exactly what you want?
Be willing to go anywhere and start calling/email and searching across the country. When we bought my wife's Atlas, we were ready to drive to VA from OK to get it, until we found a dealer who would match in Dallas. Just by getting a quote from someone across the country in writing can give you leverage with someone who is local. Ordering something helps to, vs buying off the lot. But, you already had that going for you.

PCHokie

Reaction score
What these guys said. I used FCA Affiliate pricing (1% below invoice) when I ordered this truck that arrived today (got it 6k below MSRP with that program). I since decided there were options I should have ordered, 4X4, 33 gal tank, ram box to name a few. If I was to go through same dealership, since FCA Affiliate pricing is no longer available they said they would order and we could discuss pricing when it arrives (no thank you). I got a quote from MD, they went over 9k below MSRP and do not even concern themselves with FCA Affiliate pricing. They are quite amazing.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
What these guys said. I used FCA Affiliate pricing (1% below invoice) when I ordered this truck that arrived today (got it 6k below MSRP with that program). I since decided there were options I should have ordered, 4X4, 33 gal tank, ram box to name a few. If I was to go through same dealership, since FCA Affiliate pricing is no longer available they said they would order and we could discuss pricing when it arrives (no thank you). I got a quote from MD, they went over 9k below MSRP and do not even concern themselves with FCA Affiliate pricing. They are quite amazing.
Thats how a bunch of us ended up with MD. How a buy experience should be. Everything has been straight up. If my wife wants a Grand Wagoneer here in a couple of years, I know where we will be buying, and ordering, from again.

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Still in D status. Had case escalated 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. I’m beginning to wonder if the off road group or the 9 amplified speakers w/sub might have something to do with it???

scott82094

Reaction score
Woah!! That is crazy - my truck is priced at $62k…if I could get even $5k off that I’d be ecstatic! How long did you wait from order date to delivery ordering from Mark Dodge? Where is Mark Dodge that everyone’s ordering from haha

scott82094

Reaction score
Simple, call Mark Dodge! Or any other high volume dealer I suppose, I only have first hand experience with MD.
I’m going to have to give them a call - I got a bighorn at $62k and I’m guessing your limited is equal or less than that from Mark dodge lol

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Woah!! That is crazy - my truck is priced at $62k…if I could get even $5k off that I’d be ecstatic! How long did you wait from order date to delivery ordering from Mark Dodge? Where is Mark Dodge that everyone’s ordering from haha
Lake Charles Louisiana, 667 miles from me. My first order was built 6/7 weeks from start of production. Don't know about delivery since I'm not taking that one!

scott82094

Reaction score
Lake Charles Louisiana, 667 miles from me. My first order was built 6/7 weeks from start of production. Don't know about delivery since I'm not taking that one!
Unreal on the price lol I def need to call. I ordered mine 7/8 from a local dealer and have absolutely no idea when it’ll be here, been in D status for 3 months lol. I wonder if there’s any comparable dealers closer to PA…I don’t mind a road trip but that’s a haul 😂

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I’m going to have to give them a call - I got a bighorn at $62k and I’m guessing your limited is equal or less than that from Mark dodge lol
My Limited before adding LL1 was $63k. After adding LL1 and taking the higher base price, I'm at $66k.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Unreal on the price lol I def need to call. I ordered mine 7/8 from a local dealer and have absolutely no idea when it’ll be here, been in D status for 3 months lol. I wonder if there’s any comparable dealers closer to PA…I don’t mind a road trip but that’s a haul 😂

1500 miles away from me but I'm a customer too. I opted to have the truck delivered up to me in NY and even with a higher than usual cost for that I came out way ahead verse buying from any dealers I was finding up here. And they don't play games.

Matt863

Reaction score
1500 miles away from me but I'm a customer too. I opted to have the truck delivered up to me in NY and even with a higher than usual cost for that I came out way ahead verse buying from any dealers I was finding up here. And they don't play games.
What did the delivery cost you?

MD has good pricing, but are they getting trucks in faster than other dealers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/