5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
All UC5 radios are “connected” radios. Whether or not the WiFi hotspot or ram connect services are working, subscribed to, set up, etc, should have zero bearing on the Bluetooth from phone to radio features and operation.
I can attest to this not being the case on the UC4. On my first road trip with my 2019, the WiFi hotspot lost connection and the entire display froze on our way to the mountains. I called Ram support and they had me turn the truck off, wait 10 minutes, and then turn the truck on and turn the hotspot off, then turn the truck off, wait 10 minutes, and turn the truck back on again. That fixed the issue.

On the way home about a week later, I tempted fate and turned the hotspot back on. It did the same thing when it lost signal, but at least I knew how to fix it.

22RebelGT

Reaction score
I Check the internet everyday for a video!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found a guy on the Rebel Facebook group who took possession two days ago of his GT. Asked him to please post a video of the exhaust to see if the Mopar cat back had been tuned down for production. Eagerly waiting to see.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can attest to this not being the case on the UC4. On my first road trip with my 2019, the WiFi hotspot lost connection and the entire display froze on our way to the mountains. I called Ram support and they had me turn the truck off, wait 10 minutes, and then turn the truck on and turn the hotspot off, then turn the truck off, wait 10 minutes, and turn the truck back on again. That fixed the issue.

On the way home about a week later, I tempted fate and turned the hotspot back on. It did the same thing when it lost signal, but at least I knew how to fix it.
Sounds like we should leave the hotspot off (unless we're using it for some strange reason).

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I must have misunderstood @thenachobro issue. I thought he was having an issue with the Bluetooth connection from phone to radio. If that’s the case, it makes zero sense to believe the connectivity of the radio, internet connection, or WiFi hotspot has anything to do with it. You can completely remove the wireless card from the radio, and Bluetooth will still work. Just like you can Bluetooth your phone to the radio on trucks equipped with with the 5” radio and 8.4 non nav UC4 radio, which aren’t even capable of WiFi hotspots or connectivity.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Did you guys see that on Ramtrucks.com, if you go to 2022 tab and work your way down to incentives, 0% financing has appeared if you take delivery by 11/1.Surprisingly, it covers my Limited Longhorn model. As most of you know, I'm picking up my Ram from mark dodge on Thursday. I'm trying to reconfigure my purchase price to use some 0% financing. If you are taking delivery before 11/1, check it out for your model.

slatersan

Reaction score
Sorry this post is so long, but I thought everyone would enjoy the exchange I just had with one of Ram chat’s finest. Sorry for the misspellings and other grammatical errors , but I was typing as fast as I could before they cut me off!

April (10/11/2021, 7:37:54 PM): Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! Welcome to the Family! I can absolutely look into this here for you. Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update.
April (10/11/2021, 7:40:02 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, your order will be scheduled for build. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.
April (10/11/2021, 7:40:10 PM): Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me (10/11/2021, 7:41:22 PM): Is there anything in particular that is keeping me in D status so long? There have been numerous trucks for dealer stock that have already been built.
April (10/11/2021, 7:41:28 PM): no the 2022, 1500 models have just started last week, and we went on a shut down, so it may have delayed it
Me (10/11/2021, 7:41:57 PM): Actually they started the second week of September!
Me (10/11/2021, 7:43:10 PM): Any comment?
April (10/11/2021, 7:44:27 PM): we were told they started in october, and due to the shutdowns they were delayed, so if you can find out more info from the dealership, I would reach out to them again
Me (10/11/2021, 7:46:01 PM): We’ll the numerous build sheets and window sticks are contrary to your “information “. If this is a “Family”, you should be more transparent .
April (10/11/2021, 7:46:33 PM): ok well im sorry the dealership and ourselves have conflicting information, we go by what the factory tells us, that is all
Me (10/11/2021, 7:47:40 PM): Window stickers to dealership stock do not lie. This information is obtainable without you or the dealerships help.
April (10/11/2021, 7:47:59 PM): i dont even have a window sticker on this truck yet
April (10/11/2021, 7:48:17 PM): ok well im sorry we do not have the information you seek from us
April (10/11/2021, 7:48:56 PM): Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Me (10/11/2021, 7:49:18 PM): That’s because it hasn’t been built yet. Our forum that is full of knowledgeable individuals has been tracking all of the builds to day. There have been 2022’s rolling off the lot since early September.
April (10/11/2021, 7:50:02 PM): yes we all know that, and most are 5500, 4500, 3500, 2500 as stated
April (10/11/2021, 7:50:19 PM): the TRX and the 1500 were slow to start
Me (10/11/2021, 7:50:33 PM): They are not built at SHAP. Don’t play me for a fool.
Me (10/11/2021, 7:51:41 PM): All I’m asking is if there is anything in my order that may be causing a delay.
April (10/11/2021, 7:52:06 PM): not that i can see , i advised you to reach out to the dealership that sold you the vehicle, they can inquire more details

…and she then abruptly ended the chat. What a joke!
But you were so nice! I can't imagine why she would end the chat...

mophead

Reaction score
Crazy times. Everything is tied together. The backlog of ships sitting off the coast when the ship gets in, it needs stevedores (shortage) to unload, then trucks with drivers (shortage) to transport some of the things our trucks need to be built, slows that down. Then because of no truck drivers, our trucks sit and wait at the rail ramp on both ends. Like I said crazy times. I hope your truck finds a carrier soon. Mine was built in early July and I took delivery early August, so a month to Hawaii, that is 2 trains and truck to the ship then driven over the Pali to the dealership. Good Luck and Later.
To simplify things a bit. Port of Baltimore has a dedicated group to move vehicles. All they do is drive vehicles on/off the railcars or on/off the ships. I don't think there is any bottle neck there. The train or ship arriving is more likely the problem. Car carriers are regularly loading. There may be some issues with them but it doesn't appear to be. I can see the rail end out my office window. The shipping lot for Stellantis out the windows on the opposite side. Not many 1500's. More Jeeps and a ghitload of Amazon and USPS Promasters.

deanno33

Reaction score
Did you guys see that on Ramtrucks.com, if you go to 2022 tab and work your way down to incentives, 0% financing has appeared if you take delivery by 11/1.Surprisingly, it covers my Limited Longhorn model. As most of you know, I'm picking up my Ram from mark dodge on Thursday. I'm trying to reconfigure my purchase price to use some 0% financing. If you are taking delivery before 11/1, check it out for your model.

Interesting. I looked at the 2022 Big Horn and they are offering $250 cash for 4x4 5'7". Not huge, but cash is cash. Now they just need to build some of the older orders!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Strange - I'm unable to pull up your build sheet. And my morning scans are returning nothing. I wonder if FCA is locking out my IP address...
That's really weird! I tried it just to test and it worked for me.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Looks like they added the digital mirror and heads up display as part of the level 1 trim. Okay NBD. Probably will mean more $$. I will know more when I see the window sticker.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
While I'm glad they have some incentive, it sucks that it expires on 11/1, as there are many people who ordered trucks early enough to have taken delivery by then, but will not be able to do so because said trucks still haven't been built. Of course, it is only 0% for 48 months, which equates to about $21 per $1000 financed, so a $60k loan will still cost about $1,260 per month. But, no interest is no interest.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While I'm glad they have some incentive, it sucks that it expires on 11/1, as there are many people who ordered trucks early enough to have taken delivery by then, but will not be able to do so because said trucks still haven't been built. Of course, it is only 0% for 48 months, which equates to about $21 per $1000 financed, so a $60k loan will still cost about $1,260 per month. But, no interest is no interest.
Could you apply that to accessories/upgrades to the truck, or it has to be the truck itself?

In other words, say you have your dealer put on a bed step and new tires right away; can you get that financed as part of the cost of the truck (and then pay off the balance of the truck, effectively leaving only your upgrades financed)?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Could you apply that to accessories/upgrades to the truck, or it has to be the truck itself?

In other words, say you have your dealer put on a bed step and new tires right away; can you get that financed as part of the cost of the truck (and then pay off the balance of the truck, effectively leaving only your upgrades financed)?
I think it is up to the dealer, but in the past, I've taken delivery of a new vehicle and had them put on some accessories and the dealer agreed to include that in the sale price for purposes of utilizing the 0% financing.

killerformula

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got an email from ram US customer care that says "
Good news! I show your order has now been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I estimate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity."

I suppose that means I'm in D1? Looks like some are about a month out from D1 to getting the truck delivered at the dealer is that about right? I do see others saying D1 can last an eternity too...

Btw I placed the order June 24 at mark dodge.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good news! I show your order has now been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I estimate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity."

I suppose that means I'm in D1? Looks like some are about a month out from D1 to getting the truck delivered at the dealer is that about right? I do see others saying D1 can last an eternity too...

Yeah, sounds like D1! I ordered similarly to you from MD. Still D for me.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like D1! I ordered similarly to you from MD. Still D for me.
Great

Great to see some movement. I just checked with Aaron and I'm still in "D" ordered 6/18

Users who are viewing this thread