5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
When I asked about honoring affiliate pricing, my dealer told me that there are no incentives on 2022 trucks, not even for FCA employees.
Incentives are cash rebates or promos from Ram on top of employee pricing though. They are 100% honoring employee pricing.

kenrs

Reaction score
Some encouragement, they keep saying gathering parts on mime and I keep guessing what the hold up would be. My order went in 400 before yours, I thought it might be the trailer tow group but yours has that, Ram box?? I’ll keep treading water
It could be Night Edition as silly as that is. When I ordered my Rebel, Night Edition had already been pulled as an available option.

kenrs

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere, apologies!

Went into my dealership (Bucks County PA, Reedman Toll) this weekend to get a quote/idea on a 22 BigHorn Crew cab...

Dealer told me they are not offering Premium Headlight upgrade for 22. True or false?

Night editions are being made but there is a wheel shortage that could potentially delay order. True or false?

I was told that 3-4 months delivery date is do able. True or false?
My dealer wasn’t able to add Night Edition on my order at all - so maybe true.

Prex01

Reaction score
Surprise surprise I got bad info from Ram Chat earlier. Dealer said I’m still in D and was just confirmed through ram chat that the agent earlier gave me bad intel…
From way up high back to way down low….

7-7 order
7-9 D status

22 BH Night Edition Ram Boxes Billet Silver 12” Display 3.92’s

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m down in levittown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South New jersey folk here.

Not only am I waiting over 3 months for my truck, that Monday night eagles games was just horrible. So don’t mind me crying in the corner over here.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

milrad

Reaction score
Incentives are cash rebates or promos from Ram on top of employee pricing though. They are 100% honoring employee pricing.
Fair point. This is how he answered my question about affiliate pricing though. He basically refers to all programs as "incentives," however incorrect that may be. I read it as "no deals."

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
South New jersey folk here.

Not only am I waiting over 3 months for my truck, that Monday night eagles games was just horrible. So don’t mind me crying in the corner over here.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I'm a life long Washington fan.... In Alabama no less. I don't wanna hear it. 😝

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a life long Washington fan.... In Alabama no less. I don't wanna hear it.
My condolences to you.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

pbh

Reaction score
Hahahah. My fellow bucks county resident. If you don’t mind me asking what was the price. Because I order two and one I don’t want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you gonna give me the the one you don't want? :D

They quoted me $54+K... blk crew cab, 5.7 hemi, group b

BrentH

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to confirm how the limited level 1 ordered prior to the August package change will be built. Is the tech group that was added to level one after the order going to be automatically added?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

milrad

Reaction score
My order was 6/30. My dealer sent me a new POC and the tech group and ASG I ordered were missing. Then he sent me a new listing of the Level 1 group where most if not all of the items were included in Level 1 now. At least the ones I really cared about...I didn't go line by line.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
Some encouragement, they keep saying gathering parts on mime and I keep guessing what the hold up would be. My order went in 400 before yours, I thought it might be the trailer tow group but yours has that, Ram box?? I’ll keep treading water
I’ve had practice waiting. My wife and I ordered her dream stove for our new kitchen last Dec. She died in Feb, got to see her new kitchen but I finally got the bloody stove in June. I’m 80, patience is an art form but you’d think that I’d have dibs on some parts since my VIN is so low, 100517

406/218

Reaction score
I’ve had practice waiting. My wife and I ordered her dream stove for our new kitchen last Dec. She died in Feb, got to see her new kitchen but I finally got the bloody stove in June. I’m 80, patience is an art form but you’d think that I’d have dibs on some parts since my VIN is so low, 100517
Sorry for your loss and you’re right that the lower VIN’s should have priority. I’m getting really frustrated.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss and you’re right that the lower VIN’s should have priority. I’m getting really frustrated.
Also sorry for your loss. Agree With 406. My truck has WS and will be shipped shortly. Ordered 7/9. 121869. I feel for those with lower vins. I’m 75 and agree with rrutkf80. I was hesitant to order vs. buying off lot.didn’t really want to wait.
must be a marketing thing. get dealers inv. higher dollar trucks out before sold orders??? Sure parts shortages but doesn’t explain chaotic production output.

Users who are viewing this thread