5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

PCHokie

Reaction score
I’ve had practice waiting. My wife and I ordered her dream stove for our new kitchen last Dec. She died in Feb, got to see her new kitchen but I finally got the bloody stove in June. I’m 80, patience is an art form but you’d think that I’d have dibs on some parts since my VIN is so low, 100517
This post hurts my heart, I’m sorry for your loss. I also hope you get your rig ASAP.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Are you gonna give me the the one you don't want? :D

They quoted me $54+K... blk crew cab, 5.7 hemi, group b
The one I don’t want is a Laramie GT flame red everything except ram boxes and multi tail gate for 63k

PCHokie

Reaction score

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
The one I don’t want is a Laramie GT flame red everything except ram boxes and multi tail gate for 63k

Dang that’s some good pricing. My Laramie GT is fully loaded minis ram box and multi as well (+ night edition) for $69k

You have some discounts on there?

Also, could someone explain what the affiliate program is to a newb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Dang that’s some good pricing. My Laramie GT is fully loaded minis ram box and multi as well (+ night edition) for $69k

The one im keeping is fully loaded Laramie night edition crew cab. That is 61k

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Incentives are cash rebates or promos from Ram on top of employee pricing though. They are 100% honoring employee pricing.
They actually are not bound to honor the affiliate program. You might want to call the affiliate program and/or your dealer like I did. All the dealers learned just this week the affiliate program is ending 10/01 for ALL Ram products. Mine is choosing to honor a deal at invoice. But the affiliate program was always voluntary. I assume pricing for direct employees goes through this same system, but as I am not one of their employees it is just an assumption

Last edited:

R3RAM

Reaction score
They actually are not bound to honor the affiliate program. You might want to call the affiliate program and/or your dealer like I did. All the dealers learned just this week the affiliate program is ending 10/01 for ALL Ram products. Mine is choosing to honor a deal at invoice. But the affiliate program was always voluntary. I assume pricing for direct employees goes through this same system, but as I am not one of their employees it is just an assumption
Where was the 10/1 date confirmed? I had also heard 10/31 and that it was not true at all.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Where was the 10/1 date confirmed? I had also heard 10/31 and that it was not true at all.
When I called the 1-888 number (I can provide the number if someone else wants to call, or it is on their website) on the FCA affiliate website she told me it the affiliate program was not entirely going away but there will be a change vehicles you can receive a discount for on 10/01 but said she was not told what would be changing.

I then called 2 different local dealers who use the program and both told me the affiliate program for all ram trucks/vehicles (one even said all the Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles they sold are going away) will be ending 10/01 and they had just been informed earlier this week about it. They were also told they could not price lock affiliate deals because of the way the system worked with a control number code that needed to be entered at final time of purchase.

Who told you the 10/31 part is not true?

TLDR: no official document I saw released, but I am considering it confirmed by 3 independent sources. I can provide screen shots of one of my emails if you want to see what was written, other 2 were phone calls.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
I can't imagine the internal uproar if they took away an employee benefit like that....talk about a morale killer and probably a driver of turnover, aka higher costs to the company.

zazu87usf

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can order a Laramie with the Advanced Safety Group? Apparently you could just a few weeks ago but my salesman just said it won't let him add it.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I can't imagine the internal uproar if they took away an employee benefit like that....talk about a morale killer and probably a driver of turnover, aka higher costs to the company.
Honestly, I imagine for the average union assembly worker the use of that benefit is low. They might use a separate system for them, but seems unlikely. They will call it a limited removal of benefits because of a supply and demand issue and assure people it will come back after supply systems stabilize. That or Stellantis could very easily call it a dealer choice since technically they are not the same companies or under the same ownership. But we are in unprecedented times in the automotive market. Who knows exactly what is going on and what will happen.

I have personally seen a few times an employee benefit in this same lane was removed. IMO, very rarely does it case any noticeable change in workforce. More people care more about their paycheck and insurance than purchase programs.

Last edited:

PCHokie

Reaction score

This thread should be able to answer your questions, though there is some concern in very near future Ram 1500 will not be eligible for affiliate pricing. But yes, affiliate was getting folks 1% below invoice and some were going through other volume dealers for even larger discounts. Me specifically, my build MSRP at 64k and affiliate program got me price of 58k.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can order a Laramie with the Advanced Safety Group? Apparently you could just a few weeks ago but my salesman just said it won't let him add it.
You cant. They removed it on laramies in like may

kenrs

Reaction score

Have a look at this - helped me a ton!

nhartt88

Reaction score
any Michigan locals planning on sending their 2022 to BDS for a lift? apparently they wont start making the 2022 lift kits until they get their hands on a truck.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I was fortunate to get my 22 6k under msrp. I didn't even haggle. It was a pleasant price surprise vs buying off the lot. I can understand why they are not cutting the best deals and adding incentives. They are dealing with less volume than normal and them union wages ain't cheap. I'd imagine they are getting overtime with the volentold hours they are working right not. I am just hoping to see mine before Christmas.

hesty

Reaction score
Three ‘22 1500 Rebels showed up on Autotrader today for Tacoma Dodge here in WA. Looks like dealerships are starting to get their inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online