5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I understand they come from the Mexico plant. But the idea they would handle the HD supply vastly different that then 1500 seems odd. Especially at a time of low supply and high demand. I would think they would do their best to get all trucks to dealers as fast as they could. We already see them in production, so to think they will hold them till all the MY21's are gone feels off to me. Would they then penalize smaller volume dealers who are still holding onto a single MY21 and not ship them any MY22's till they sold that last truck?
I have a feeling something was lost in the telephone game and the initial reference was more about production
No OEM is going to hold the next model year models waiting for the previous year to get sold. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
No OEM is going to hold the next model year models waiting for the previous year to get sold. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard.
That is what I was saying, which is why I wonder if either my interpretation of the initial statement was off or it was just lost from being retold enough times.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
What is this control number you speak of? From the tread lightly cert?
Yes, once you get the email from tread lightly you can create an account with fca affiliates (link and details in the email) and generate your control number to provide that to the dealer.

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Following up with my dealer about the affiliate pricing: He said its isn't ending technically, but every vehicle is being removed from the list come 10/01. He said they dropped it on them about a day or two ago. I could not get a solid answer if they would honor mine or not.
Now I have to make a rush decision about rushing into a build that wasn't exactly the way I wanted it, or getting what I want and taking my chances.

MrDazana

Reaction score
Yes, you were tagged on this morning's post.

Ha! I didn't realize that...I just checked the link and first thing I did was " I have too tell eighty" and from the build sheet, the truck is being built just like I wanted, nothing missing so that's a big relief

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Following up with my dealer about the affiliate pricing: He said its isn't ending technically, but every vehicle is being removed from the list come 10/01. He said they dropped it on them about a day or two ago. I could not get a solid answer if they would honor mine or not.
Now I have to make a rush decision about rushing into a build that wasn't exactly the way I wanted it, or getting what I want and taking my chances.
The latter. The whole point of custom ordering a truck (or any vehicle) is to get what you want. If you aren't going to get what you want, you may as well just go buy one off the lot and save yourself the angst of waiting.

Prex01

Reaction score
Yes, you were tagged on this morning's post.

Ram chat says that I am in the frame stage with no dealer ETA.
Way better hearing that vs scheduling parts! Waiting on dealer confirmation of actual status code.

7-7 order
7-9 D status

22 BH Night Edition Ram Boxes Billet Silver 12” Display 3.92’s

firedfly

Reaction score
I just checked with ram chat on my build status and received this response. Is this another variation of "D" status or might I be in "D1" now. I don't want to ask my dealer for an updated POC if I'm still in "D". Last time I checked with ram chat, they were still gathering parts, so this seems to be an improvement.

1632845409499.png

BladeK

Reaction score
Best news I have in 4 months!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-110832_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-110832_Chrome.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 119

Hasti17

Reaction score
I get the SSDD from Ram Chat every time I query them on my 05/07/21 order “ parts are being received” 🙃
Same after hearing all the people going D1 today, kind of annoyed seeing so many late august and september orders Queue up, id be sanguine if everyone in front of me was popping up but this is dumb

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Same after hearing all the people going D1 today, kind of annoyed seeing so many late august and september orders Queue up, id be sanguine if everyone in front of me was popping up but this is dumb
Yep, I haven't even been waiting as long as most on here but agree with you. This will definetly be the last vehicle I ever order, especially from Ram if this is what the process is like all the time.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah its starting to **** me off.
I feel like there be some mass emailing to ram about making sure that sold orders are done first.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread