5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DTol

Reaction score
The build sheets come out the morning of the next weekday after the truck comes off the main assembly line so if that happened yesterday or today you should expect to see your build sheet Monday morning. Congratulations!
Hopefully this means that it won't be stalled out in storage waiting for a part or software. Should know more by Monday.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully this means that it won't be stalled out in storage waiting for a part or software. Should know more by Monday.
There have been just shy of 4000 2022 trucks built this week, none of those have reported window stickers yet so hopefully we will begin to see some movement next week with trucks leaving the factory.

Last edited:

DTol

Reaction score
The build sheets come out the morning of the next weekday after the truck comes off the main assembly line so if that happened yesterday or today you should expect to see your build sheet Monday morning. Congratulations!
This is great information. With so much chatter and naivete on here it is hard to find solid information. Statements like this should be put on a post by themselves. Now we know exactly how the build sheets relate to build process of these trucks.

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
Just checked today didn’t look on Friday so not sure I had a ship date of 9/17 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The newb in me assumed mandatory Saturdays meant they were working a 6 day schedule...
Right now, they're working 6 days/week (to my knowledge). The 7 days/week schedule doesn't start until 9/25. Stellantis had to provide a 15-day notice before instituting that.

slatersan

Reaction score

JBV

Reaction score
hate to say it but that's my big concern as well. i get the sense that they are overworked already. i know little of auto production and i like to think that there are so many QC checks and balances and that the automation makes it almost impossible for a production worker to do it wrong, but the truth is that i know **** about the reality of it. imagine that worker who is on night shift already 6 days a week, going to 7. how the hell do they do it and do you think they care about the truck they are making? i can't imagine it.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hate to say it but that's my big concern as well. i get the sense that they are overworked already. i know little of auto production and i like to think that there are so many QC checks and balances and that the automation makes it almost impossible for a production worker to do it wrong, but the truth is that i know **** about the reality of it. imagine that worker who is on night shift already 6 days a week, going to 7. how the hell do they do it and do you think they care about the truck they are making? i can't imagine it.
I don't know. If you watch the RAM assembly line videos on the YT there is absolutely no hard labor. The robots are doing all the heavy lifting/production. We just live in an age where people just don't want to work shift jobs and the unions nick and pick at everything and rile up workers so that they think they are owed more benefits and pay and that kills morale.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know. If you watch the RAM assembly line videos on the YT there is absolutely no hard labor. The robots are doing all the heavy lifting/production. We just live in an age where people just don't want to work shift jobs and the unions nick and pick at everything and rile up workers so that they think they are owed more benefits and pay and that kills morale.
Very true, but I would hate to know I had to work 90 days straight regardless of how strenuous the job is. But I’m retired so I’m spoiled!!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The robots are doing the heavy lifting, but someone has to screw in the bolts, and run cabling, and make sure the right seats are installed.

Imagine doing that for 9 hours....its a rinse and repeat job for a long time.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Does ANYONE have a Monroney sticker yet? I'd like to see one if there is just out of curiosity......

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does ANYONE have a Monroney sticker yet? I'd like to see one if there is just out of curiosity......
No window stickers have been issued yet for any 2022's. There are about 4000 trucks with build sheets, but no window stickers.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
No window stickers have been issued yet for any 2022's. There are about 4000 trucks with build sheets, but no window stickers.
Does anyone have a Laramie night edition build sheet they would be willing to share? Never read one before and curious

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Hey just snoopin' around on the old inter-webs again.....FYI there are a couple pictures of the Limited (RED) edition that's coming as well as the TRX Ignition Edition. The Blue Shade Limited still seems to be a trade secret.......

Looks like MAYBE a couple new shots of Rebel & Laramie G/T as well as BackCountry as well.....

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Laramie night edition build sheet they would be willing to share? Never read one before and curious

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636
@RedNightRam has a build sheet (with night edition). And here's another one (not a member VIN).

Users who are viewing this thread