5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Hey just snoopin' around on the old inter-webs again.....FYI there are a couple pictures of the Limited (RED) edition that's coming as well as the TRX Ignition Edition. The Blue Shade Limited still seems to be a trade secret.......

Looks like MAYBE a couple new shots of Rebel & Laramie G/T as well as BackCountry as well.....

Awesome link, there are a tonne of HD pics in here. Scrolling through them all now. The orange TRX isn't doing anything for me at all though, so gross.

jchuchla

Reaction score
Too many peasant 5'7" beds. They need to build more 6'4" man beds!!!!!!
I had to settle for the 5'7" bed to get the ramboxes. If they had the 6'4" with ramboxes, that would have been my first choice. That's what I've got now (2014) and love it. But when it came down to it and i had to make a choice, ramboxes won out over bed length for me. I wonder how many others did the same.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Awesome link, there are a tonne of HD pics in here. Scrolling through them all now. The orange TRX isn't doing anything for me at all though, so gross.
Orange is my favorite color so I dig it, but it's definitely an in-your-face color for sure. Yes the HD pics are awesome. I've downloaded most of them. For some reason the UConnect 5 pics won't download correctly though.....

nloftman92

Reaction score
I had to settle for the 5'7" bed to get the ramboxes. If they had the 6'4" with ramboxes, that would have been my first choice. That's what I've got now (2014) and love it. But when it came down to it and i had to make a choice, ramboxes won out over bed length for me. I wonder how many others did the same.
Same

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was the opposite, didn't want to give up the longer bed for the Ram boxes. And I'm glad I stuck with that because I didn't know till I came here that those things nab almost as much from your payload as the pano sunroof.

mophead

Reaction score
Any word yet on when the Ram site will transition to 2022 builds? I know... it's a tool to direct you to current dealer inventory... so we don't need to go there.

kenrs

Reaction score
Take the packaging info with a HUGE grain of salt. There is a considerable amount of obsolete and/or incorrect info on this marketing site. Main thing I look for is the photos and even some of them are incorrect too. Hopefully some physical trucks and/or Monroney stickers will clear some air....
Thanks for advice - this is my first time ever to order a new truck, so new to all of this!

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Curious whose dealers have any 2021’s still on their lots? Mine has 60 and the bulk are Big Horns. A handful of Laramie’s and Limiteds as well. Guess I surprised by all the “shortages” to see this many.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I did as well.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Curious whose dealers have any 2021’s still on their lots? Mine has 60 and the bulk are Big Horns. A handful of Laramie’s and Limiteds as well. Guess I surprised by all the “shortages” to see this many.
I think there are a few dealers that mopped up a whole bunch of a while ago...Kunes in WI has a bunch too

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Place local to me has at least 50 trucks on the lot of all trim levels.....all priced $1995 over msrp.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very...and it seeks a what was built was either Canadian or converted orders.
Not sure why you think that. There were almost 4000 trucks built last week, slated for many US destinations.

truckless

Reaction score
Sacrifices here and there and everywhere....

I sacrificed the center console of the Laramie GT to get the Limited Night because as much as I want the console shifter I want the limited trim (last 4 trucks were limited) more. Will be doing the CAI and a Borla anyway aftermarket. Because of wanting the sportiness.... Rambox was never in the equation for me nor was the 6'4"

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I probably missed a post or two.
Ok hold up. Missing one post is questionable, but missing two is unforgivable. Take this crap seriously, man. We aren’t playing around here. You miss a post you might as well give up your order to someone who actually cares. The council will need to convene to determine your fate on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread