5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Prex01

Reaction score
I would pay an extra 1k just to get my truck in next 30 days

Don’t go saying that too loud or that’ll be the next up charge manufacturers come up with

7-7 order
7-9 D status

22 BH Night Edition Ram Boxes Billet Silver 12” Display 3.92’s

PCHokie

Reaction score
Don’t go saying that too loud or that’ll be the next up charge manufacturers come up with

7-7 order
7-9 D status

Haha, maybe they should. Give people a 1k upcharge to prioritize your build, move it to the front of the line.

Prex01

Reaction score
Haha, maybe they should. Give people a 1k upcharge to prioritize your build, move it to the front of the line.

But then everyone would pay it and we’d be back where we started

7-7 order
7-9 D status

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Yes the “AR” refers to the Affiliates Rewards program of which Tread Lightly is an Affiliate. There are other affiliates; think of companines that Stellantis works with to produce their product. It could be suppliers, and companies like that as well as organizations with which they have a relationship. People in the company can get employee pricing, folks in the next orbit can get an affiliate discount. They have partnered with Tread Lightly to support the organization and have given them Affiliate status. You can go to the program site and see if your company has an Affiliate status. Doesn’t look like there is a list but there is a program phone #.

Tread Lightly is a way for the rest of us to get an AR deal just by becoming a member.

I dont think there is a list of affiliates but here is the link for the program.

You can put your company name in the box at the homepage to see or I found this old PDF from 2018 that is probably close to up to date

Just found this one from another site listed from this year. Went from 106 pages down to 85. Not sure if that was a format change or actual loss of companies. I don't have the drive to compare them all.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Ah, yes. I remember hearing that point a long time ago...the Jeep site is updated earlier than the Ram site.

So to summarize, you'll get an earlier result if you use this site:

And on a side note, I just heard that THEY ARE BUILDING 2022'S TODAY. We'll start seeing them tomorrow.
Hopefully they focus on the orders that used to be 21s and now switched over to 22
Ordered March 24 and still waiting….

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Aaron said he has very limited Orders Currently D1 at mark dodge so no change there,
ALSO,
"If you have an AR Number, Company Code, or Membership. Used within 30 Days of delivery [Prior to], it is good for 500 dollars off Quoted Price"- Aaron @ Mark Dodge
can we get a better explanation of what qualifies and which memberships apply?
if everyone would read this thread "shipping" is mentioned a few times
so just because a dealer says "shipped on date"
They may not look at all the times ram calls a trucked "shipped"

i just joined Tread Lightly. Now I'm gonna kinda be irritated if somehow my Truck shows up before the 30 day mark....something tells me that's not a likely scenario 🤣
WHAT did it cost to join?

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
i just joined Tread Lightly. Now I'm gonna kinda be irritated if somehow my Truck shows up before the 30 day mark....something tells me that's not a likely scenario 🤣
If that's what it took to accelerate my order I would take it, 🤣🤣🤣

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

For Tread Lightly, you have to join at the $100 membership level in order to be eligible for the affiliate rewards.

Mexd781

Reaction score

Tread Lightly is $100/year. It gets you 1% under invoice but not all dealers are accepting it. Apparently at Mark Dodge it is getting you an extra $500 off their discount. My dealer in FL gave me 7% below invoice if I signed up for it.

DTol

Reaction score
Tread Lightly is $100/year. It gets you 1% under invoice but not all dealers are accepting it. Apparently at Mark Dodge it is getting you an extra $500 off their discount. My dealer in FL gave me 7% below invoice if I signed up for it.
And he is making money at that rate. This MSRP/Invoice is so much sales bullcrap to maximize profits. They have most convinced that they are limits that can't be violated. Works for them. Who knows what a fair profit margin really is. I am finding out that extended warranties follows the same BS pattern by the dealerships.

thenachobro

Reaction score
So just got done talking with Ram Chat and they have changed their tune. They said that all parts have been received and the vehicle is in the queue to get built. For those that don't know, here, my VIN is the first one on the sheet that Eighty made and if they produce the vehicles by VIN sequence then I should have something shortly. I will check again tomorrow.

drm827

Reaction score
Hopefully they focus on the orders that used to be 21s and now switched over to 22
Ordered March 24 and still waiting….
Gotcha by a month. Feel your pain. The dealer ordered my truck wrong and didn’t find out until delivery, so this is my second time doing this.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So just got done talking with Ram Chat and they have changed their tune. They said that all parts have been received and the vehicle is in the queue to get built. For those that don't know, here, my VIN is the first one on the sheet that Eighty made and if they produce the vehicles by VIN sequence then I should have something shortly. I will check again tomorrow.
And given that the first ~200 VINs were pilot trucks (pre-production test models), you actually have one of the very first "ordered" trucks.

But keep in mind that they will not be building sequentially. They tend to batch the trucks by color/trim/etc. For example, I've seen days where they made 70 black TRX's and no other colors of that trim. And on the next day, it will be mostly Hydro Blue TRX's.

BladeK

Reaction score
Same old reply from Ram chat!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-140400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-140400_Chrome.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread