5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

dsbull

Reaction score
For you east coast Ram buyers ...
l just came across a dealer on the Trx Forum site that is doing 4% under invoice w/ an additional 1% if you have a valid affiliate code ... so l would think this is at least if not a better discount than Mark Dodge in La.

Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram of Horsham, PA
TOM is the owner operator

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Ashlie Ryan - Sales
Business Development Team Lead
Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram of Horsham, PA
http://www.chapmannewcars.com/
215-674-3600
Cell: 267-483-9747

No way that’s better than Mark. They give you 11%

BNeal

Reaction score
"That was a great deal and ruins my theory on 0%. Was the financing (0%) on the whole deal or only part of it? That would be awesome if we had any incentives like that when we take delivery.
The zero percent on the whole deal or only a part financed. That's a great del"

Not sure I understand you're question. But yes, invoice plus incentive, plus 0% for the entire purchase.

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
Just placed my ordered 08/18 for bright white 2022 Sport (Canada version) G/T pretty much loaded. Always been a sedan guy this will be my first Ram and truck for that matter. Looking forward to it showing up.

At this rate I’m sure I’ll get the truck just in time for spring 2022...

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just placed my ordered 08/18 for bright white 2022 Sport (Canada version) G/T pretty much loaded. Always been a sedan guy this will be my first Ram and truck for that matter. Looking forward to it showing up.

At this rate I’m sure I’ll get the truck just in time for spring 2022...
If you want to be tracked, post the last 6 of your VIN and if Rebel or Laramie. @Eighty can get you added to the chart.

Last edited:

Kingbama

Reaction score
UConnect 5 in and of itself is worth the wait for me.... I think there may be a few other very minor enhancements that are gonna come as well on the 22's..... It really stinks but I believe it's gonna be worth it for all of us!!!!
I was also ready to lock up a ‘21 but my current YT addiction led me to a Uconnect 5 video. Now I can’t settle for ancient technology.

Ldante197

Reaction score
Anyone having issues adding the technology package to their order? It’s only showing as an option for Big Horn trims on the dealer’s ordering tool. Been to multiple dealers same issue

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
UConnect 5 in and of itself is worth the wait for me.... I think there may be a few other very minor enhancements that are gonna come as well on the 22's..... It really stinks but I believe it's gonna be worth it for all of us!!!!
I know this is the "order" forum thread but any quick comments on U5 vs prior model would be helpful. Not familiar with these systems. ordered 12".

Alexjmruss

Reaction score
Ordered a Rebel ED on 7/30 up here in Canada and haven’t even received a Vin yet.
Anyone know why there is such a delay for Canadian orders !?

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
"That was a great deal and ruins my theory on 0%. Was the financing (0%) on the whole deal or only part of it? That would be awesome if we had any incentives like that when we take delivery.
The zero percent on the whole deal or only a part financed. That's a great del"

Not sure I understand you're question. But yes, invoice plus incentive, plus 0% for the entire purchase.
that's it. great deal.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I was also ready to lock up a ‘21 but my current YT addiction led me to a Uconnect 5 video. Now I can’t settle for ancient technology.
Amen. I played with the system as much as I could at the Chicago Auto Show and was very impressed. Technology is part of how I make my living and a big deal for me. In fact my very first 2017 I traded back in right away for a 2018 because of the 3G/ fuzzy screen UConnect vs. the improvements made in version 4 at the time.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hesitated to pass this information along, but I don’t see any reason not to (the information seems to line up fairly reasonably). A user on the TRX forum posted this:
  • The most updated schedule was released on 7/30
    • This schedule shows 21MY buildout on 8/31
    • This schedule show 22MY job 1 as 9/1 (was previously 8/26 on a schedule released 7/16)
  • There aren't any planned periods of downtime aside from Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • Between 9/1 and 12/31, there are 10 planned production Saturdays
  • Between 9/1 and 12/31, there are 7 planned production Sundays (they are really trying to get these trucks out)
  • Between 9/1 and 9/10, the plant will be in a 'Launch Curve' with daily numbers increasing over that period
  • Starting with Saturday, 9/11, the plant will produce at 1,435 JPD (jobs per day for all DT) and continue at that rate, which is considered 'reaching straight time'
  • Production is scheduled on Friday, 11/26 (Black Friday)
  • Production is scheduled 12/27 through 12/30, which is typically a shutdown period for automotive plants
Obviously, that info is subject to change. And I’m surprised by the daily target of 1,435/day considering they consistently miss their current targets of 1,335/day. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
I hesitated to pass this information along, but I don’t see any reason not to (the information seems to line up fairly reasonably). A user on the TRX forum posted this:
  • The most updated schedule was released on 7/30
    • This schedule shows 21MY buildout on 8/31
    • This schedule show 22MY job 1 as 9/1 (was previously 8/26 on a schedule released 7/16)
  • There aren't any planned periods of downtime aside from Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • Between 9/1 and 12/31, there are 10 planned production Saturdays
  • Between 9/1 and 12/31, there are 7 planned production Sundays (they are really trying to get these trucks out)
  • Between 9/1 and 9/10, the plant will be in a 'Launch Curve' with daily numbers increasing over that period
  • Starting with Saturday, 9/11, the plant will produce at 1,435 JPD (jobs per day for all DT) and continue at that rate, which is considered 'reaching straight time'
  • Production is scheduled on Friday, 11/26 (Black Friday)
  • Production is scheduled 12/27 through 12/30, which is typically a shutdown period for automotive plants
Obviously, that info is subject to change. And I’m surprised by the daily target of 1,435/day considering they consistently miss their current targets of 1,335/day. Hope springs eternal, I guess.
Nothing says “build quality” like rushed, overextended workers, and increased output goals!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing says “build quality” like rushed, overextended workers, and increased output goals!
Haha, true. But they’ve been listening to all the anxious users here, so they’re whipping the factory into shape!

BladeK

Reaction score
Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

Users who are viewing this thread