5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Jonnie_reb

Reaction score
New member here. Ordered a 2022 Limited 6/28. Told my dealership that I wanted the 22 inch tires. He said the 2022 Limited comes with the 22 inch tires as standard equipment on the Limited now instead of as an option as on the 2021 Limited. Can anyone verify this?? Thanks.
Update: Talked to my sales rep today and he said at the time he tried to put in my order ORG did not show up on his system and only 22 inch wheels were available. Since then ORG now shows as an option and 20 inch or 22 inch wheels are available on his system. He said must of been a system error. Thanks for info.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just built a Limited on NADA and interestingly didn't see blind spot monitoring listed anywhere

Its weird, if its a sold order, you can get the non-etorque hemi. If the dealer is order for the lot, only the etorque option is available. My dealer ran into the same thing, he tried just building it and the etorque was the only option. Once he started building it as a sold order, the regular hemi was there.
I wonder if BSM is also only for sold orders. My 2022 order shows BSM (and I'm still not convinced that it will actually come with it).

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
I read here that a Laramie will not have BSM and other options for the 2022 MY...Is that correct, can anyone comfirm that the 2022 will get a higher price for having less options?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if BSM is also only for sold orders. My 2022 order shows BSM (and I'm still not convinced that it will actually come with it).
I don't see BSM on my POC, but details of the packages are broken down there. Interesting note is that if you build a TRX on the NADA site, BSM will be listed. Maybe since the Limited comes with it standard it's not listed? Who knows at this point.

brewdad

Reaction score
Thanks guys, for telling us about the NADA website to build the 2022 Rams; I can see that the Limited standard engine is still the regular non-eTorque Hemi and that is what I want; I had thought about waiting for the mid-cycle refresh for 2023 model year, but I don't want to take a chance that the standard Hemi will no longer be offered.

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
So as of now, if you want a lighter interior Limited you have to get the 10th Anniversary edition? Can you get the 10th anniversary edition in more exterior colors than the special blue?

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just built a Limited on NADA and interestingly didn't see blind spot monitoring listed anywhere

Its weird, if its a sold order, you can get the non-etorque hemi. If the dealer is order for the lot, only the etorque option is available. My dealer ran into the same thing, he tried just building it and the etorque was the only option. Once he started building it as a sold order, the regular hemi was there.
It's not listed anywhere because it's standard on the Limited, no point in listing it. It's not an option like on lower trims.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty, you can add me to the list, ordered 6/25 and got my VIN 7/1: 119160. VIN may have been issued earlier but didn't have time to check

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, here's an updated chart (along with a couple of others that chimed in in the past few days). If anyone not listed below is interested in providing info, it would be helpful.

On the WAG lookahead, I went ahead and changed the "start of production" assumption to 7/26, based on intel provided by @redriderbob.

1625244023298.png

1625244558513.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I'm looking at the data, I was wondering if @ekaz and @Avayel could both confirm the official order dates on your POC's. You may have ordered on one date, but what date did the system show? There's a really big jump to your VINs based on the timeframes provided.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Now that I'm looking at the data, I was wondering if @ekaz and @Avayel could both confirm the official order dates on your POC's. You may have ordered on one date, but what date did the system show? There's a really big jump to your VINs based on the timeframes provided.
@Eighty I checked my POC, got my dates confused. My order went in on 6/26 at 12:26p

GATORB8

Reaction score
I wonder if the other outliers (seaskag, arod412) may have been converted dealer orders that had earlier VONs already.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Probably the opposite. They requested orders, but their dealers held off until after pricing was out.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if the other outliers (seaskag, arod412) may have been converted dealer orders that had earlier VONs already.
Good question. I know I placed my order on 6/14/21. Only thing i got that day was the preview sheet of my order. 2 days later, I got my VON. After a week passed I got my VIN.

It might have been 1-2 days until the order was processed. That is because I ordered a bighorn with the Backcountry package...so its not a normal order, with addins...I had a package with mine, very similar to the GT package.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Teddy

Reaction score
As of 7/1/2021 no movement on my order- still sitting “D” status. Went “D” status on 6/28/2021…

Build: 22 1500 Longhorn crew cab 4x4
Eco-Diesel, Ivory White Tri-Coat with walnut brown Met (two-tone), Ram Box, 22x9 wheels, anti spin, 3.92 rear, dual pan roof, bed utility group, advanced safety group, multi function tailgate, trailer tow group, 33 gal fuel tank, technology group, air suspension, Longhorn Level 1, U connect 5.

I ordered on 6/25/2021.

SeaSkag

Reaction score
Good question. I know I placed my order on 6/14/21. Only thing i got that day was the preview sheet of my order. 2 days later, I got my VON. After a week passed I got my VIN.

It might have been 1-2 days until the order was processed. That is because I ordered a bighorn with the Backcountry package...so its not a normal order, with addins...I had a package with mine, very similar to the GT package.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
I too got my preview sheet the same day I ordered, but didn't get a VON until 3 weeks later. Actually that's when the dealer got it, 6/5. They didn't give it to me until 6/17, then the VIN came in on 6/21. So based on everyone else's timeframe between ordering and VON, my dealer sat on my order for over 2 weeks. That's why I'm that lone name out in the middle of nowhere on the chart. lol

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As of 7/1/2021 no movement on my order- still sitting “D” status. Went “D” status on 6/28/2021…

Build: 22 1500 Longhorn crew cab 4x4
Eco-Diesel, Ivory White Tri-Coat with walnut brown Met (two-tone), Ram Box, 22x9 wheels, anti spin, 3.92 rear, dual pan roof, bed utility group, advanced safety group, multi function tailgate, trailer tow group, 33 gal fuel tank, technology group, air suspension, Longhorn Level 1, U connect 5.

I ordered on 6/25/2021.
I believe that all of the 2022 orders are on "D" status as soon as the orders were accepted. You shouldn't expect to see any movement on it until they fire up the 2022 builds. Late July.

Users who are viewing this thread