5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram rebel navigation unknown error | uconnect

Reaction score
IMG_5461.jpeg
Hi,
New here first post,
I have a 2021 ram rebel with the 12 inch screen Uconnect. I’ve included a pic of what happens anytime o try and type in a location. The gps works because the truck can always tell where it’s at and the direction that it’s facing.

I brought it to the dealership. It’s not throwing any codes and they’re only solution was to pay $1800 for a refurbished unit, and I would receive half of that back if I returned my unit having issues… ridiculous I know dealerships suck.

Anyway, great to meet everybody thank you for the help in advance and if anyone has had this similar issue and they have found a solution that didn’t cost thousands please let me know. I am extremely interested. I have included a picture what’s happening. I’ve disconnected the battery. Left it disconnected for about 15 minutes plugged it back in with no luck. I’ve also tried to do a full reset. Just about everything and dealer mode unfortunately no luck.

Thank you

Fullsend

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I get the same thing when I try to search any locations. Just happened one day and still haven't solved it. @RamCares Any help on this?

Users who are viewing this thread