5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah. I could be wrong but I’ve been seeing this. You will still be excited for your truck to be built. Here I’ll make you feel better. My window sticker came up on the 28th I have no dealer eta. Ram chat is open today and still no eta. Everybody else who’s window sticker popped up seems to have a dealer eta. This really sucks bad!!!

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
My window sticker was May 21 and didn’t get an ETA until it was on the train for a week and it was a 2 week window of June 2 to 16. Truck has been 1 province away now for three days stuck in Saskatchewan at a switch yard. About a days pull away.

Cox22

Reaction score
Hey guys I ordered a 2021 ram on December 14th 2020, it’s now March 15th 2021 and still nothing, I have a vin that was given to me about 7 weeks ago, dealer said 8-12 weeks it’s now been 14 weeks and no update!
I ordered it in ontario Canada about 30 from my house, has anyone on here ordered a truck around the same time? Also what was the actual delivery date if you even have it yet,
The dealer isn’t telling me anymore than we have no delivery date yet!
starting to get annoying
Thanks
I ordered a ram in Ontario, the dealership put my name on an order they had put in back in October 2020 n no Vin still. I have found another dealership with truck in D status buy missing some of the options I was looking for. I'm not sure what to do!

Ontcamper

Reaction score
I ordered my ram rebel on jan.16. At that time I was told 8-10 weeks. That was long gone. This vehicle is an Ontario order so it like most Canadian orders built whenever. Was told the other day an estimated shipment of June12. Hopefully this will happen

Reaction score
I dont know if this helps some Canadian buyers. We ordered ram limited night edition on Feb 24, 2021. Just got widow sticker today. We were told by our dealer that truck will be here in vancouver BC by the end of this month. Our truck was pulled back from production in April due to ship shortage. We were told by our dealer that limited are also getting effected by chip shortage. Its delaying their production. Hoping to get ours before 16 weeks.

Cox22

Reaction score
I had to hunt and found a chat on their site: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/knowledge Click chat button and pick "New Vehicle Information and Dealer Locate" as the reason. You'll need your VON and VIN. Best to check weekly or so and save your conversation to copy and paste your information since they ask for it each time.
I have a truck with an estimate shipping date, but it's still not at the dealership n its a week after that date??? Is this normal

MrDazana

Reaction score
Heh guys, just wanted to throw in my 2c worth. I placed an order for a 2021 rebel on April7th. I had no VIN number until today. They upgraded me to a 2022 with all the stuff I wanted. Its in D status, has no delivery date and no pricing. Hopefully I get her for the same price as my 2021. I figure now I'll get her in september.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 4/8 dealer told me I’ll have my truck Tuesday. We’ll see. Delivery started on 5/26. Dealer eta was 6/7-6/21

Matthall

Reaction score
Build sheet showed up yesterday. I’m assuming this means the truck has been built and awaiting shipping to the dealer?

Matthall

Reaction score
Got the call from the dealer today. Truck showed up this morning and picking it up Thursday afternoon. Just under 4 months from order to delivery.

Ontcamper

Reaction score
My truck showed up this morning and not happy. I didn't get advanced safety group and cross path and power trailer mirrors which I ordered. Not very happy. Trying to decide whether I will take it.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck showed up this morning and not happy. I didn't get advanced safety group and cross path and power trailer mirrors which I ordered. Not very happy. Trying to decide whether I will take it.
Sorry to hear that; that really sucks. Obviously, it’s your call, but if it were me I’d tell myself: I ordered a truck for a reason, vs. buying one off the lot. If those missing features were a major part of the reason you ordered, I’d turn it down and get the dealer to give me a similar discount on a 2022 with the equipment you want, and get whatever sort of priority status you can get.

Of course, it depends on your situation, when you need a truck, and which features are critical. I’d be upset, too. I hope it works out for you in the end.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you’re in Canada?

Ontcamper

Reaction score
Correct. Ontario. My dealer is telling me they can't order a 22 ram. They have no prices on them yet

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Those are some major misses. I’d have them hold price on a ‘22 with the options you want, vs taking that one.

Users who are viewing this thread