5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Completely Dead - No Electrical

rogerthat

Reaction score
Truck just left me stranded. Completely dead, no electrical at all comes on. Bought a new battery, still nothing - 100% dead. Towed to dealer - 2020 Ram 1500 etorque. No issues up until this point, I bought it new, has 20k miles.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
what is up with the etorque?
We get it, you don't like etorque. I know it's tempting to blame this problem on it, but at this point there is nothing indicating etorque is the cause of the OP's issue. There's no point in jumping to conclusions. My family has owned two etorque Hemi's, and neither one had any issues in the three years we owned them.

rogerthat

Reaction score

BigHornDaddy318

Reaction score
Truck just left me stranded. Completely dead, no electrical at all comes on. Bought a new battery, still nothing - 100% dead. Towed to dealer - 2020 Ram 1500 etorque. No issues up until this point, I bought it new, has 20k miles.
Having the same problem with non etorque truck. Can you share what the issue was?

Users who are viewing this thread