5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

tcw3628

Reaction score
Just ordered Saturday, Aug. 11th.

2019 Bighorn 4x4 6’4” box
5.7l Hemi eTorque
Patriot Blue
Sport Appearance package
Premium lighting
Trailer tow group
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
E-Locker Rear Axle
9 speaker with Subwoofer
Uconnect 4c 8.4” w Nav
33 gal tank
Bighorn Level 2 equipment group
Rear wheelhouse liners
Wheel to Wheel Sidesteps

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Just joined... seem like good folks and good info here.

I've not owned a Dodge related product for a while (had a '57 Willys pickup and a '92 Wrangler years ago), and other than 1 ton dumps ('74 GMC and '96 Ford) haven't had a pickup, but was impressed with the 2019 Rams, and it's time to move on from my SUV... so as a family and business vehicle I optioned it up a bit:

Ordered 7/20 (upstate NY)

Laramie (we need a front bench, I was surprised there wasn't the ability to order it on higher trim packages)
-5.7 Hemi w eTorque (hopefully won't regret that one)
-Maximum Steel Metallic (which I wasn't a fan of until I saw it in person; we'd been leaning towards Granite or Patriot Blue)
-Off road package
-Air suspension (my LR3 has it and it has been wonderful for towing, a great ride, and extra clearance when needed)
-E Locker
-3.92 rear end
-33 gal tank
-Level II group
-Adaptive park and tech package (admittedly I just wanted the 360 camera view, but the extra tech will help my wife park when she borrows it... she's used to her Honda Element clown car)
-Uconnect w 12" screen
-Sunroof (my wife's request)
-power running boards (also my wife's request... hopefully I won't mangle them off road)
-Brake controller but. not tow package (didn't want or need the tow mirrors, as most of what I tow is under 7' wide where visibility counts)
-Rambox (hopefully won't regret that from a time stand point!)
-Bed utility package
-tonneau (hopefully it will be the correct one for the Rambox... I have a sneaky suspicion it won't be).

I'll be adding a roof rack (looking at Dethloff), and winch (once someone comes out with a mount). I've used the winch on my LR3 quite a bit (mostly for trees and other folks, thankfully only once for me!), but am hoping for more of a hidden mount than a big bull bar this time.

The dealer expected 6-8 weeks before the vehicle appeared (early to mid September), but given what I'm reading hear about possible Rambox delays I'm assuming it may be longer.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! 6-8 weeks might be optimistic with the RamBox but they've got to start moving sometime.

Love the "clown car" reference!

Bill1084

Reaction score
About to place my order tommorrow

2019 RAM 1500 Crew Cab with 5'7" bed

EZH- 5.7 HEMI MDS VVT ENGINE
DFR- 8 SPEED AUTOMATIC 8HP 75 TRANSMISSION
AWL- OFF ROAD package
DMC-3.21 REAR AXLE RATIO
A63- LEVEL 2 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
AD6- PREMIUM LED LIGHTING GROUP
PW7-02 BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT PAINT
T9-X09 DELUXE CLOTH BUCKET SEATS (BLACK)
CUE- SINGLE CD player
CLF- FRONT AND REAR RUBBER FLOOR MATS
XAN-BLIND SPOT WITH CROSS DETECTION
XBM-REMOTE START
XH4- PARK SENSE FRONT AND REAR
ANT-BED UTILITY GROUP
Rear wheel well liners

Hope I thought of everything !!

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just joined... seem like good folks and good info here.

I've not owned a Dodge related product for a while (had a '57 Willys pickup and a '92 Wrangler years ago), and other than 1 ton dumps ('74 GMC and '96 Ford) haven't had a pickup, but was impressed with the 2019 Rams, and it's time to move on from my SUV... so as a family and business vehicle I optioned it up a bit:

Ordered 7/20 (upstate NY)

Laramie (we need a front bench, I was surprised there wasn't the ability to order it on higher trim packages)
-5.7 Hemi w eTorque (hopefully won't regret that one)
-Maximum Steel Metallic (which I wasn't a fan of until I saw it in person; we'd been leaning towards Granite or Patriot Blue)
-Off road package
-Air suspension (my LR3 has it and it has been wonderful for towing, a great ride, and extra clearance when needed)
-E Locker
-3.92 rear end
-33 gal tank
-Level II group
-Adaptive park and tech package (admittedly I just wanted the 360 camera view, but the extra tech will help my wife park when she borrows it... she's used to her Honda Element clown car)
-Uconnect w 12" screen
-Sunroof (my wife's request)
-power running boards (also my wife's request... hopefully I won't mangle them off road)
-Brake controller but. not tow package (didn't want or need the tow mirrors, as most of what I tow is under 7' wide where visibility counts)
-Rambox (hopefully won't regret that from a time stand point!)
-Bed utility package
-tonneau (hopefully it will be the correct one for the Rambox... I have a sneaky suspicion it won't be).

I'll be adding a roof rack (looking at Dethloff), and winch (once someone comes out with a mount). I've used the winch on my LR3 quite a bit (mostly for trees and other folks, thankfully only once for me!), but am hoping for more of a hidden mount than a big bull bar this time.

The dealer expected 6-8 weeks before the vehicle appeared (early to mid September), but given what I'm reading hear about possible Rambox delays I'm assuming it may be longer.

I was the same with those colors. The blue would have been great, but I am loving the max steel more and more. Awesome truck man!

Reaction score
Received my VON/V.I.N. from dealer today assigned to D-1 . Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 6'4'' box DT6P91/ 27H package 5.7 E-Torque Max. Steel / over Billet Silver two tone/ Leather 40/20/40 Bench/Wheelhouse liners/ Power running boards/ Dual Pane Panoram Sunroof/ Anti Spin Diff./ 3.92 Axle /20.''X9 Premium Wheel/Rubber Matts/U-Connect 12'' screen Nav/Level Two Equipment group/ Air Suspension4 Corner/ Advanced Safety Grp./ Engine Blk Heater/ Protection Grp./ Can I track Production Shuffle with Big Wheel even after being assign D-1 status. Have VON/ & V.I.N.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Sounds like a really nice truck Bill Thompson! I wanted the longer box with the crew cab, but was swayed by the ramboxes. With my luck the rumor mill will be correct that this fall they will have a 6'4" rambox bed. Nice to hear you are in D-1! When did you order?

ponypride

Reaction score
Had a request for more pictures. Here are a few I snapped when I first got it a few weeks ago.

Laramie
6'4" bed
5.7L HEMI
4x4
Exterior color: granite metallic
Interior color: black
Chrome package
Tow package (not happy that the tow mirrors don't power fold in)
No air suspension
No offroad package
Basic 18" wheels (they came painted silver which I don't like. I like the wheel style, but I'm going to have the paint stripped and have them polished or chrome plated for a look that matches the other chrome trim / bumper / etc.)
Panorama sunroof

Except for my disappointment with the mirrors I absolutely love this truck!!! You are going to love it too!

I'm debating getting the Mopar / Fox 2" lift.
I ordered the granite metallic. Looks nice.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my 690 page 2019 Ram truck manual in the mail yesterday. Didn't have to pay a penny for it and nothing for shipping. Anyone interested call or do the online chat and tell them to mail you your free paper copy for the truck's manual.

Reaction score
Sounds like a really nice truck Bill Thompson! I wanted the longer box with the crew cab, but was swayed by the ramboxes. With my luck the rumor mill will be correct that this fall they will have a 6'4" rambox bed. Nice to hear you are in D-1! When did you order?
on 07/28/2018

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Bill Thompson - thank you - I ordered 7/20. This makes me think my dealer's initial thought of 6-8 weeks was correct, and it is the ramboxes holding everything up (my truck will be very similar to yours, except with ramboxes (and therefore unfortunately the 5'7" bed). For my use I think they'll be worth it.

I hope you get your truck soon!

virgil pettigrew

Reaction score
Just purchased my 2019 ram longhorn the truck rides smooth and looks great i have only found 2 issues with it
the wind noise is bad sounds like the doors are not sealed and the a/c does not work on auto i have to go in manually and select max a/c for the truck to cool then go back after it cools and select auto to maintain the temp i don't understand why it works this way auto should control this feature it does in ever vehicle i've been in ???

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Just purchased my 2019 ram longhorn the truck rides smooth and looks great i have only found 2 issues with it
the wind noise is bad sounds like the doors are not sealed and the a/c does not work on auto i have to go in manually and select max a/c for the truck to cool then go back after it cools and select auto to maintain the temp i don't understand why it works this way auto should control this feature it does in ever vehicle i've been in ???
My 16 Z71 had the same door issue, dealership did a realignment and never had another problem. As far as A/C issues, you are not the only one to report that problem. It will be the 1st thing I check out when mine comes in.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got my 690 page 2019 Ram truck manual in the mail yesterday. Didn't have to pay a penny for it and nothing for shipping. Anyone interested call or do the online chat and tell them to mail you your free paper copy for the truck's manual.
I received a nice courtesy notice from FCA noting my requested manual has been delayed for three to four weeks, but will be shipped as soon as possible. I ordered through the "email customer service" link on the Ram Truck website. You will need your VIN, and they will only ship for trucks that have been delivered, so those who are "in line" will need to order one as soon as the truck is "yours."

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received my VON/V.I.N. from dealer today assigned to D-1 . Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 6'4'' box DT6P91/ 27H package 5.7 E-Torque Max. Steel / over Billet Silver two tone/ Leather 40/20/40 Bench/Wheelhouse liners/ Power running boards/ Dual Pane Panoram Sunroof/ Anti Spin Diff./ 3.92 Axle /20.''X9 Premium Wheel/Rubber Matts/U-Connect 12'' screen Nav/Level Two Equipment group/ Air Suspension4 Corner/ Advanced Safety Grp./ Engine Blk Heater/ Protection Grp./ Can I track Production Shuffle with Big Wheel even after being assign D-1 status. Have VON/ & V.I.N.
Very nice build. I too ordered a Laramie, because I needed the bench seat. I am not disappointed. I will note that some of the "Level 2" stuff did not come with the truck per the website, such as the RamCharger. Apparently that is not available with the bench seat.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ordered Saturday, Aug. 11th.

2019 Bighorn 4x4 6’4” box
5.7l Hemi eTorque
Patriot Blue
Sport Appearance package
Premium lighting
Trailer tow group
3.92 Rear Axle Ratio
E-Locker Rear Axle
9 speaker with Subwoofer
Uconnect 4c 8.4” w Nav
33 gal tank
Bighorn Level 2 equipment group
Rear wheelhouse liners
Wheel to Wheel Sidesteps
That will be a great looking truck that is perfect for towing.

dbltrbl

Reaction score
Ordered 7/20 patiently waiting
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 5'7" Rambox
Hemi w/ etorque
White ext.
Black/Light mountain brown Bench seat int.
Block heater
33 gallon tank
3.92 gears
Level 2 equipment
Trailer brake
Off road package
Bed utility group
Blind spot detection
Premium lighting
9 speaker with sub

Users who are viewing this thread