5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 1500 orders - Tell Us About Yours!

Papa615

Reaction score
My Limited moved to BUDD YARD on 8/22. My dealer spoke with the RDM today and was told they are waiting on RamBoxes. I ask how long and the answer was "Hopefully Soon"

Zmoney

Reaction score
Put in order yesterday for my 4x4 Ram CC with 6’4” bed
  • Laramie level 1
  • Etorque 5.7
  • Ivory tri coat with black interior
  • Off road package
  • Bed kit
  • Rear wheel liner
  • Trailer brake
  • Sunroof
  • Bench seat
  • Nav

Sbrooks

Reaction score
Put in order yesterday for my 4x4 Ram CC with 6’4” bed
  • Laramie level 1
  • Etorque 5.7
  • Ivory tri coat with black interior
  • Off road package
  • Bed kit
  • Rear wheel liner
  • Trailer brake
  • Sunroof
  • Bench seat
  • Nav

Sbrooks

Reaction score
I was in the dealership on Friday and working with the sales lady. All air suspension new orders are on hold.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was in the dealership on Friday and working with the sales lady. All air suspension new orders are on hold.
Wonder if it's "clunk" related? Can any dealers/employees on the forum confirm this delay?

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
Could be clunk, could be the dealer if it isn’t a sold order- my dealer couldn’t order air suspension or off-road package unless pre sold (as both were on the lot, just not the same truck nor what I wanted.)

RAMBS

Reaction score
I have mine ordered. Bighorn Sport with the off road package, air suspension, 5.7 E Torque, panoramic sky roof, option package #2 and 20" wheels. Took a total crap-shoot with the blue streak color, they didn't have one anywhere locally for me to see?

Lettika

Reaction score
Ordered on June 20, 2019
Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 5-7 bed
  • Hemi w/ etorque
  • Black appearance package
  • Bed utility group
  • Advanced safety group
  • Level 2 Equipment group
  • Rubber mats
  • Trailer tow group
  • Panoramic sunroof
  • 33 gallon tank
  • Uconnect 12"
  • Air suspention
  • 3.92 Rear
  • e-locker
  • Power running boards
  • Rambox

14 weeks into the order truck is at D1 status. I guess I got too much "stuff"!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bill Thompson - thank you - I ordered 7/20. This makes me think my dealer's initial thought of 6-8 weeks was correct, and it is the ramboxes holding everything up (my truck will be very similar to yours, except with ramboxes (and therefore unfortunately the 5'7" bed). For my use I think they'll be worth it.

I hope you get your truck soon!
the plant built the truck on Wednesday 9/5/2018 KZ on 9/6/2018. I am number 10 on the spreadsheet. you will see my name spelled out. Last event says In Gate Rebay at facility . does that mean truck been re parked in a holding lot.

Couchsachraga

Reaction score
the plant built the truck on Wednesday 9/5/2018 KZ on 9/6/2018. I am number 10 on the spreadsheet. you will see my name spelled out. Last event says In Gate Rebay at facility . does that mean truck been re parked in a holding lot.

Congrats! I'm still in D1 I believe (in good company with lots of other folks:) ). It is nice to see the process move pretty quick once it starts. I'll hope my truck gets built next week, but I'm guess it is a real long shot I'll have it for our family vacation to Maine in October as I'd hoped. I'd rather it be "right", and quite frankly there are plenty of you that ordered back in May still waiting for trucks that deserve to have yours built before mine!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, probably waiting on a train

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie CC 4x4 with 5'7" bed on 8/13.

5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
Delmonico Red Pearl Coat
Mountain Brown/Lt. Frost Leather Bucket Seats
Advanced Safety Group
3.92 Rear Axle
Anti-Spin Differential
Trailer Brake Control
Air Suspension (and Wheelhouse liners)
20" Wheels
Level 2 Equipment Group
Chrome Appearance Group

First ever RAM Truck. Wife has a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. We've been happy with it, especially the air suspension and the technology package, so decided that the RAM would be a good option for me. Never been married to a particular make/model. Currently driving a 2010 Silverado CC Z71, which has been an excellent truck. (Also have a '76 GMC Sierra Classic long box.)

Was at the local dealership a few weeks ago having a software update (recall) done on the Jeep when I saw the 2019 RAM on the showroom floor and basically fell in love with it. Sharp looking trucks, and the interior seems far more functional than Ford or GM.

Was going to order the factory rubber floor mats, but the dealer talked me out of it. Said the ones they sell in the dealership by WeatherTech are better and would be about the same price - maybe even a few dollars cheaper since they have the discounts on the Mopar Accessories right now.

Will be putting an ARE Z-Series topper and BedRug on as soon as possible. Have that setup on the current truck, and it's perfect for what I do with it. I understand the BedRugs are already available, but it may be a few more weeks on the Z-Series toppers according to my local ARE dealer. Of course, it's probably still a few weeks out on the truck, too. Dealer told me that it might be here by the end of the month....I sure hope so, and so does my coworker who is buying my current ride! ;)

From what I've been reading, I'm a little afraid of what the 3.92 gears are going to do to the fuel economy, but figured it was the right choice if I ever planned to tow anything. I guess time will tell if that was a good decision or not.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've been reading, I'm a little afraid of what the 3.92 gears are going to do to the fuel economy, but figured it was the right choice if I ever planned to tow anything. I guess time will tell if that was a good decision or not.
Well, you'll be smiling every time you hit the go-pedal from a traffic light...so maybe it's a toss-up ;)

Kaz

Reaction score
Ordered 5/4... gone D1 twice... my dealership was "told" my truck would go into production scheduled on 9/2 with estimated ship date of 9/14...

Still sitting in D1... not holding my breath. ;(

Keough18

Reaction score
Finally home. Just picked the truck up. Had to get the Ceramic Pro Gold to seal the paint.

Attachments

• 05390E70-86F6-46C6-93A8-F2DEF8C7066B.jpeg
    05390E70-86F6-46C6-93A8-F2DEF8C7066B.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread